July 2012 Moms
Options

Gracepoint (spoilers)

sarasansh tell me you watched this weeks. theres one episode left.

Re: Gracepoint (spoilers)

• Options

okay good.

I do not think its Vince. well maybe he helped but I don't think he killed Danny.

• Options
    we plan on watching it next

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Laurski81 said:
    I really thought it was the priest. But that seems to obvious. I'm wondering if Tom did it and Vince just helped with the body.
    @laurski81 YES That's my new theory! Something is up with Tom. It has to be him and since Vince is tight with the boys he helped Tom. But I could also see Emmett doing it too.

• Options
    sarasansh said:
    Finally on a real computer!

@karmb and @laurski81 I definitely think Tom has something to do with it, and I agree that Vince was involved but didn't actually kill him. I'm also still not convinced that the crazy trailer park chick isn't playing everyone.

I keep wondering if they're going to somehow wrap up both the Rosemont case and this one together too. 
    I didn't think Tom until I saw the previews :big shocking twist"

• Options
    Laurski81 said:
    @KarmB‌ that is what pushed me to thinking it as well.

but then again I still think it may be Emmett which would make tha headline too but I could see it.

Tom is getting jealous and pissed at Danny. Tom researches how to kill him on his lap top. he does it, panics and goes to Vince. Vince helps him clean it up.

• Options

I didn't expect Joe to be the helper. it makes sense though. I mean, Id probably take the fall for Lilah. I didn't expect him to be a soon to be pedophile. AT ALL. I like Ellies response though..kick the shit out of him.

I don't think the ending meant much more than Carver figuring it out.

I really wanna see Broadstreet now. LMK If you find it anywhere.

NO BROADSTREET SPOILERS PLEASE

• Options

IT IS ON NETFLIX!! woot woot. Gonna start it today

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"