Babies: 6 - 9 Months

LOs eyes are still very light blue at 7m

I wonder if they will stay this color... I haven't seen much change in them since she was born, other than they might have lightened up some.

anyone have a light blue eyed LO at seven months, who's eyes changed?

Re: LOs eyes are still very light blue at 7m

• My DS's eyes were blue until about 10 mos or so. Now they are greenish grey.
  • My 9 month old still has blue eyes.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard that they can change up to a year old, but I assume that's the time or whatever not the actual color.
    My LO has blue, I have blue and my husband has a dark green. My LO (who is 6mths) has dark blue and mine are light blue so I keep wondering if his will switch. I'm starting to doubt it because they are getting brighter.

My cousins changed from blue to green at about a year, but their blue shade was dark and kind of questionable.
    What color are your husbands? I would think since they're a light shade of blue they will definitely stay blue.
  • NewMrsMacCNewMrsMacC member
    edited December 2014
    Hubby's are hazelish/green, mine are green, but all four grandparents have blue eyes! I'm thinking seeing as hers are such a light bkue, they might stay blue. I hope they just stay SOME kind of color, her hair is a pretty strawberry blonde and it looks so beautiful with her colored eyes!

• Yes, my first DD had clear blue eyes till about 9m old and then almost overnight they turned green. It can absolutely happen at this age.
  • Ds eyes are still blue. But his father's are as well so I'm banking on that will be his eye color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"