Single Parents

First Week of December!! :D

Hey there, pretty ladies!

Our poor board is going to be so slow with the holidays/taxes/family stuff, so maybe we can do a weekly random? I get sad about our little threads with 2 or 3 replies that die off so quickly. So I propose we play a little catch-up, share this week's randoms here, and we might find a routine yet!

Catch-up Days:
Meme Monday/Career-School Check-in: If you've got an update or a meme that you want to share, feel free.
TMI (maybe? Does this sound fun?) Tuesday/I forgot the check-in: Someone please remind me? I can't for the life of me remember if we decided a Tuesday daily. TV shows maybe? TMI would be sharing anything you want that may or may not be cringe worthy, but need to get off your chest.
AW Wednesday: You know what to do here! Extra points if it's a fun Turkey day shot or has an animal too. :)

Later this week:
Thankful Thursday: We just had a holiday for this, but maybe you're happy you're skipping the Elf on a Shelf craze or found great deals on otherwise outrageous holiday gifts.
Fuck-it Friday/Fitness Check-in: ALLLLLLL the rage here. Also, any non-body problems you may be experiencing. :P

Annnnnnnd GO!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
imageimageimage

Re: First Week of December!! :D

• Career Check-In: No complaints :) I had to take Tuesday off because of a sick kid, but everything is going really well at work and I'm happy. I love my job :) 

TMI Tuesday (I do love that idea): My daughter has a cold (as mentioned above ^^) and informed me when she was home sick that "snot is just floppy boogers". Ew. And hilarious.

AW Wednesday: I went back to vegetarianism this week and so far it's going great. I was a vegetarian for almost 4 years before giving it up last year, but for health reasons I've decided to go back to it. 

Thankful Thursday: I'm moving in TWO AND A HALF WEEKS. Can't wait!

I'll come back for Fuck it Friday :)

Let's keep things rolling ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Meme monday:
    Id power walk after charlie hunnam

Career check in:
    I made $100 in tips alone this week

But really i love my salon, my coworker and my clients. Being in a salon just reaffirms that i made the right career choice.

Aw wednesday:
    So b is a total monkey. But today he climbed up on his foot stool then up onto the cat condo. While i took a picture my mom and sister were freaking out.

Thankful thursday:
    A few of you ladies know that privatley i was dealing with bf and i having problems and i was thinking this would happen.
    But it didnt, we talked and had a rather large fight.
    It took a few days but we managed to make up and were back to this.

Ill be back with a friday post.
  • Loading the player...
  • I forgot tmi tuesday.

Ive been having spotting the last couple days and that spotting smells raunchy.
  • Here's my Meme Monday:

TMI Tuesday:
    Sunday night I ate out at a restaurant and have since been suffering for it.  Monday was the worst, I was puking all morning and peeing Satan's demon piss from my asshole.  Every fart this week has been a game of Russian Roulette and there hasn't been enough Imodium for me to take for it... 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK 

AW Wednesday
    One of my favorite pictures... DD's shadow looks like a teddy bear :)

Thankful Thursday:
    OMG, DD has been so good this week, even with my rushing need to use the bathroom at a second's notice.  I wish it could be like that all the time, but this week, man, it's much appreciated!

Fuck-it Friday:
    I'm just going to assume I'm still going to have diarrhea. Which will suck if it lasts for the next couple of days.  BF's AMAZING parents got us a family membership to the nice zoo and we're going on Saturday to see the holiday lights! It is going to be so awful to have to keep running to the bathroom if this is still happening!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Oh, I have another Thankful Thursday:
    My good friend D sent me a text today.  Rewind to about Sunday-ish again, I was reading about rear-facing seats and stuff and I sent D an article that I had found and asked her about it.  She told me that her oldest is still rear-facing (he's almost 2) and plans to keep him rear-facing for awhile.  I told her that DD's pedi told us a few months ago that DD was too big for the carseat we had and that we'll have to upgrade to a booster because of her size.  He also said that he preferred that she stay rear-facing until 2 but because she was so big for her age, that getting a booster would be a good move.  D pretty much flipped out that the doctor would've said that to me.  So, fast forward back to this morning... D sends me a text that she bought me a convertible car seat so that DD can be rear-facing, it's in the mail and I'll get it sometime next week.

Also, I just realized today was Friday. Hahaha!
  • ST3WDST3WD member
    edited December 2014
    jellybean529 She is too funny! "floppy boogers"  :)) She feeling any better? How are you doing with your veggies, since I assume you still have some meat for YD? 

@MinnesotaMomma91 DAT MEME, DOE. B's adorable as always, and it's so good to hear you two are doing better. :)

@becwheat Each period of mine gets a one-and-done policy. If I have a blowout at some point, I only go places required of me (like work). Other wise my ass is in the horizontal position, eating something, and probably crying. Hate those. :(

@20thirteen New car seat dance time!image
    And that Teddy bear picture? I can't. I want to see my kid more each time I look at anyone's posts.

Edited: Because English.

imageimageimage
  • Career-School Check-in: I guess it counts towards helping us gain stability in our family so, I'll put this here:
    You know how we've been trying to get Big Brother to mail one tiny piece of paper with a date on it for my dad's disability? We weren't expecting it to come in until at least  January 1st because of the holidays. 
    We got the phone call yesterday that the lawyers received it and had faxed it to the judge!! My dad's officially been approved, has a legal end-of work date, and *should* start receiving benefits by February!! Added bonus? His last documented day of work was a little earlier than we thought, adding a tiny bit to the back payments he will initially receive. The lawyers/debt will be paid off, and the next month he'll be able to get his own place for him, my mom, and little brother. 
    I cried so hard yesterday, it's just a huge relief and you guys have been so supportive. 

TMI Tuesday: I might switch to Depends to save money on pads/panty liners. This whole "increased pregnancy discharge" thing is KILLING me. Whhhhhhhhhhhy, body??

AW Wednesday: Just me, 27 weeks, looking how I feel. Alright but not great. I think my stomach exploded though. I may start getting stretch marks soon...

Thankful Thursday: I'm thankful for everything my parents actually did to prepare me for the world. After living here, I realize they may not have given me a car as a teenager, but I'll take actually knowing things like how to make food any day. 

Fuck-it Friday/Fitness Check-in: I'm up about 2 pounds since my last appointment, and have one coming up on the 9th. I'm sure OB will have plenty to say, but I'll tell him to shove it if I pass my glucose test. :P

Also, I'm ready to destroy some friendships by giving people with small children "their very own kitten especially for them from Santa!" My allergies are awful and we've only homed one. There's 4 left to rehome and these bitches are making up excuses as to why people who are interested can't have them. X(

imageimageimage
  • That's awesome about the disability thing!  I've been pushing my dad to finish the paperwork for his PTSD stuff so that he doesn't lose his house and he's been putting that off as if it is no big deal. 

UUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM VERY BIG DEAL

If he loses the house, dafuq he thinks going to happen?! 
  • I do love that teddy bear picture of h @20thirteen.

And yay for getting your dad his disability @ST3WD‌

I really want to paint my nails but i know theyll just get messed up. Talk about 1st world problems
  • Guys, status report. I have not once ran to the bathroom. All day I have not once needed to explode. I'm starting to get gassy but I'm doing good so far!
  • Yay for not pooping!
  • OMG, maybe my sphincter will be functional tomorrow!! 
  • @20thirteen Mazel Tov on not exploding! I hope you're in the clear and feeling better. :)

@MinnesotaMomma91 I can't stand painting my nails for the same reason. I look at all the prissy girls with pretty fingers and I just remind myself I got shit to do. :P

Saturday random: I'm super excited because if it doesn't rain our annual Christmas parade is tonight! It's basically just all the local marching bands, scout groups, dance troops, old-guys-with-fancy-antique-cars-clubs AWing themselves, but for some reason I REALLY enjoy it. (Been in before, but that I'll pass on. Being in a parade is boring.)
    My brother's apartment is even on the major street that is shut down for the parade. We're going to sit on his balcony with our dad and watch while we pig out on some pizza and cocoa. :D

imageimageimage
  • That sounds like an awesome night! I work 1-9 tonight. And im actually kind of excited about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"