July 2015 Moms

6 weeks pregnant can I take any thing for nausea. also can i take cough drop Halls.

Answers

• You should really ask your doctor and not a bunch of Internet strangers
  • Halls are fine, from the research I've done. I used them during my last pregnancy, and have used them during this one too. It's just menthol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My first thought: Is this post for real? We have like a 1,573 nausea posts :))
    July15 February Siggy Challenge (impossible Choice!)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

• For myself personally (which my doctor approved) I take Bonine. It's a motion sickness medication that doesn't have any known side effects. I just take 2 chewable tablets and I'm good for the whole day, and my morning sickness is all day. Feel better!
  • My doctor has a list of safe/not safe meds on their website. (They all fall into: safe to take, call us before you take it, and unsafe to take.) Your doctor may also have a nurse's line if you have any questions like this. We can't tell what's safe for you - only what we've determined to be safe for ourselves.
  • edited December 2014
    *double post*
  • My friend has nausea pretty bad... Our doctor told her to take vitamin b6 and unisom at night (she wasn't having trouble sleeping) and then take just b6 in the morning. I've had other friends who have used the same mix and they said it did wonders! Hope it helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"