Minnesota Babies
Options

Nanny share- SW Minn

Hey ladies. Is anyone thinking about nanny-sharing when LO arrives? Thinking a get-together would be helpful so moms can meet and see if there is a fit. I imagine it can be tricky to find a family to share with. I'm in SW Minn and due in March so would be looking to start full time childcare around June. I plan on using care.com to find a nanny- had several great recs from them.

Re: Nanny share- SW Minn

• Options
    PKP30PKP30 member
    edited December 2014
    i must say I have been a nanny for two families before (nanny share). They were great friends with each other, but had very different principles and values, which made very hard for me, the kids, and the parents. While one child could do everything the other had many limitations. One needed to take a nap and the other could watch TV instead of napping. One mother liked me going out with the kids everyday and the other wanted me to stay home so the kids didnt get exposed to germs. Although I loved all the kids, I was happy when one of them finally started school.
  • Options
    Thanks for the inside scoop. I think if a couple of ladies get to meet, then we can all see who is compatible, in terms of values and expectations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"