Late Term and Child Loss

My new charm bracelet - living child mentioned

So I put together a little "mom" charm bracelet for myself, and thought I would share. I included charms for both of my boys - their first initial, their birthstone, and an animal I associate with both, which for Colton, is an elephant. Then, my favorite charm was the little tiny picture frame charms I found. I printed out little newborn photos of each of them for the picture charms and they are so cute! And now I have my babys photos with me all day long and they make me smile.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.

Re: My new charm bracelet - living child mentioned

• ****siggy warning

I love that, especially the little frame charm! I've never seen something like that!
  • I love your bracelet and all of the meaning behind it. I have found it very comforting to wear a piece of jewelry in memory of my daughter.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    BFP #1 DS born 10/16/12 at 39w6d
    BFP #2 DD lost 11/17/14 at 17w2d
  • Loading the player...
  • **ticker warning**

That is beautiful and so creative!  Thank you for sharing. 
  • So cute. I love the frame charms.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• I love your charm bracelet. I have a heart charm with my son's picture on it. On the back it says,"Declan Patrick in our hearts forever." My husband gave it to me after my son was born. It helps during the day just to be able to look and see his face.
  • I love your bracelet. I love wearing my memorial necklace for my son. It makes me feel as if he's right here with me.
    TTC since August 2013 BFP #1 1/15/14...MMC 2/24/14...D&C 3/3/14 BFP #2 5/11/14 ... severe pre-e placental abruption our angel born sleeping at 22 weeks Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I love your bracelet--so sweet! I really love the frame charms--never seen anything like that before.

I'm not big on wearing jewelry, but I wear my memorial necklace for my boys and a ring my mom used to always wear. (She passed away in 2012.)

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
    IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I love it!  I have never seen one like that!  Did you get the charms from various places or did you get all of them from one particular place?
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Love it! Thanks for sharing!
  • I love it!  I have never seen one like that!  Did you get the charms from various places or did you get all of them from one particular place?

They came from various places, I kind of collected them as I was trying to decide what I wanted to do, some from local bead stores, craft stores, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • It's beautiful, what a great way to have them with you.
  • Absolutely beautiful. What a great memorial. I have a Orgami Owl necklace that I wear and also a special mother son necklace that holds some of Trenton's ashes with his initials on the back.
    Married my rock - April 29, 2011
    BFP - June 4, 2011 EDD February 3, 2012
    Super T born @ 37 weeks - January 13, 2012
    Super T diagnosed with stage IV high risk Neuroblastoma nmyc-amp - January 2, 2013
    Super T cancer free - June 19, 2013
    Super T relapsed - January 2, 2014
    Super T earned his angel wings - January 3, 2014

TTC for #2 beginning November 2014
    BFP #2 - Chemical Pregnancy - Confirmed May 29, 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS; HSG - Clear; SA - Clear
    Clomid #1 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #2 - BFN
    Femera Cycle #3 - BFP 11/10/15 - EDD 07/14/16

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board