July 2015 Moms
Options

Whoa

edited November 2014 in July 2015 Moms
This thread got way out of control

Re: Whoa

• Options
    I keep having nightmares about being in public and somebody starts shooting people. Last night, we were in a mall. A few days ago, it was at a theatre. Inevitably, my hubby always gets shot in these nightmares. The one last night had us with the baby too. This dream is just awful, and keeps reoccurring. It's crazy realistic too.
  • Options
    Oh, I also just remembered a dream I had a couple days ago where I was hugely pregnant, but telling people at work it was a tumor because I didn't want my boss to find out. Pregnancy dreams are weird.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream that my husband gave me a c section at home. It was HORRIFYING
  • Options
    Had a dream last night that I was spotting. Then somehow I ended up in Mexico with one of my friends trying to find Zofran. Very bizarre.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I dreamed that people were evaporating into thin air, strange aircrafts crashing into places. Woke up crying to my significant other thinking it was still happening. I feel so silly because in the dream, I was Will Smith, but was convinced it all was happening hehe.
  • Options
    Wow ladies. My acupuncturist says that bad dreams are a depiction of the anxiety experienced due to pregnancy. Try to relax before bed, meditate a little, and maybe those nasty monsters won't come back.
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 
                                                                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                                    
          Me- 28, DH- 32 ----> together six years, married June 2012
    TTC ---> since the wedding night
    Initial diagnosis of PCOS, currently labeled as unexplained infertility
    Clomid and trigger shot regimen
    BFP 12/20/13, EDD 8/25/2014, baby got his wings at 11 weeks and 3 days.
    IVF - 2 day6 frozen embryos transferred 11/5/14, 9 frozen babies
    BFP 11/9/14, EDD 7/24/2015

• Options

Wow ladies. My acupuncturist says that bad dreams are a depiction of the anxiety experienced due to pregnancy. Try to relax before bed, meditate a little, and maybe those nasty monsters won't come back.

Crazy and vivid dreams are just par for the course. Dreams of all types increase during pregnancy.

• Options
    I had a dream that I went to the doctor and was 7 months in.. At the doctors office I went to sit on the toilet to go pee and the baby fell out dead.. No labor.. It just fell out. Eff these nasty dreams!!!
  • Options
    I dreamed I gave birth to a two year old. Then crying and screaming at the doctors to take the placenta out. They were so in awe of this giant kid coming out of me that they left the placenta in.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! So glad to know I'm not the only one having weirdddd dreams! Crossing my fingers for all of us that they stay away!
  • Options
    Uhhhh bad dreams are a thing when you're pregnant. Vivid dreams, bad or good, are because of the hormones. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

@lauraneedscoffee‌ Didn't your mother teach you to keep your mouth shut unless you have something nice to say? Some people don't live on this app, therefor didn't see those posts or take the time to go back 2-3 pages. Why don't you go drink some coffee :) Only kidding, mostly.

Oh and QFP just in case as a response to my: I had a dream that people scrolled a few pages or used the search bar before posting to make sure they weren't being redundant. But then I woke up... And saw this.
    Only playing OP, mostly.

This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    Cassiek90 said:

@lauraneedscoffee‌ Didn't your mother teach you to keep your mouth shut unless you have something nice to say? Some people don't live on this app, therefor didn't see those posts or take the time to go back 2-3 pages. Why don't you go drink some coffee :) Only kidding, mostly.

It's called a fucking search bar. @lauraneedscoffee was poking a little fun and being relatively nice about the fact that this thread is redundant, considering someone posted a thread about nightmares like hours ago. Get over yourself OP. If you're not here to participate in threads and be part of the community then don't be surprised when you get called out for not knowing how shit works.

I'M HAVING A BAD DAY YA'LL WATCH OUT.

Amen!
    Me: 28, DH: 33
    Married 10.12.11
     BFP #1: 5.30.12- Giannna, born 1.27.13
    BFP #2: 9.18.14- due 6.1.15 -- natural m/c @ 5w6d 
    BFP #3 11.2.14- due 7.16.14 -- mmc, d&c @ 10w1d

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image 

• Options

Don't your mother teach you to read something that says "Please read" before posting on a forum that you're too busy to "live on"?... And I'm not kidding.
    P.s. My Mom taught me to be honest, not to coddle people who can't follow directions.
    But thanks for leaving the 50th post that we've seen on crazy dreams. Cool story, Bro.

Not everything is going to be neat and tidy on this forum and not everyone is going to search for what it is they want to post. Sooner you accept it you can save yourself some energy and complain about something different. I see something redundant I keep scrolling, I'm no the hall monitor and neither are you.
    @babyfever8‌ if you're not a hall monitor then why are you sharing YOUR opinion? These redundant posts are super annoying as you will find out once you've been here longer and it's not too much to ask that someone take 30 seconds making sure they are not being redundant before they post.

I was here for a few years a year back and took a hiatus. Still don't see the need to tell people how to post if they don't want to follow the advice given that's on them. Like I said don't like it keep scrolling, nobody needs your help pointing out what's right or not as far as posting "etiquette" especially when done so rudely.
  • Options
    babyfever8babyfever8 member
    edited November 2014
    @lauraneedscoffee‌ Calm down honey. =D>
  • Options

@lauraneedscoffee‌ Calm down honey. =D>

I'm completely calm "Honey". But you? image The only thing more boring than the original post is your failed attempt at a WK.
    No I would say your posts are pretty boring such a typical "mean girl" attitude. Yawn. Next ?

• Options
    Y'all just need to relax, I really don't see the need for all the hostility. Clearly some people came to this post to argue with others rather than comment on the actual post itself.@lauraneedscoffee‌ if you don't like that I posted something that has recently been posted then keep scrolling and stop being so rude. @babyfever8‌ thank you for helping me out here, I appreciate it and am glad others see how nasty some moms to be are on this app and felt the need to say something on my behalf.
    Just sucks that as a first time expecting mom who has questions and concerns, I won't be coming on this app to post anymore for fear of getting my head chewed off. I'm so sorry I upset you to the point to where you had to get on here and be rude to me and other moms to be who just didn't understand what was so wrong with my post. Truly hope your day gets better @lauraneedscoffee‌
  • Options

Y'all just need to relax, I really don't see the need for all the hostility. Clearly some people came to this post to argue with others rather than comment on the actual post itself.@lauraneedscoffee‌ if you don't like that I posted something that has recently been posted then keep scrolling and stop being so rude. @babyfever8‌ thank you for helping me out here, I appreciate it and am glad others see how nasty some moms to be are on this app and felt the need to say something on my behalf.
    Just sucks that as a first time expecting mom who has questions and concerns, I won't be coming on this app to post anymore for fear of getting my head chewed off. I'm so sorry I upset you to the point to where you had to get on here and be rude to me and other moms to be who just didn't understand what was so wrong with my post. Truly hope your day gets better @lauraneedscoffee‌

::snicker:: my day is just fine, thank you. I'm sorry that you would rather leave a forum than apologize for a rather innocuous faux pas and learn and move on. Instead (and I didn't bite your poor head off, I teased you and because you were Butthurt) you had to act like a patronizing jerk... And you continue to do so. I TRULY hope you enjoy Baby Center and the same question or topic posted 10x a day.
    My only regret is that your WK isn't leaving with you.

Aww you'd love that wouldn't you. Maybe I'll start some anti vaccine posts and "troll" other boards just to really mess with Ya.
    ;)
  • Options

Ya it's like half grumpy crazies half normal people who don't shit a brick when someone posts something that's been posted before.. U really could stick around and ignore them, I know that's what a lot of us do.
  • Options

Wow I ignored this thread because I'd rather shit razers than hear about a bunch of strangers dreams, but apparently shit got interesting. @babyfever8‌ I'm sorry your reaction is to throw a tantrum when someone tries to be helpful and point you in the right direction. I think it makes a lot of sense for you to troll us instead of fixing your mistake. That would be a great use of your oh so valuable time.

Did Ya read the whole thread hun? Nobody tried to point me in the right direction..I wasn't the one who posted this. Just voiced my annoyance with the bitching and moaning about redundant threads that's all.
  • Options

Wow I ignored this thread because I'd rather shit razers than hear about a bunch of strangers dreams, but apparently shit got interesting. @babyfever8‌ I'm sorry your reaction is to throw a tantrum when someone tries to be helpful and point you in the right direction. I think it makes a lot of sense for you to troll us instead of fixing your mistake. That would be a great use of your oh so valuable time.

Did Ya read the whole thread hun? Nobody tried to point me in the right direction..I wasn't the one who posted this. Just voiced my annoyance with the bitching and moaning about redundant threads that's all.
    No I didn't, because like I said, snooze. So this tantrum is based on defending someone else's careless mistake? Wow. Yeah go ahead and freak the fuck out. That would 100 percent be a rational thing to do.

Umm nobody was freaking out. If you don't read the whole thread or at least most of it don't fucking comment. Kay? Cool thanks for contributing.
  • Options
    babycarb said:

No I didn't, because like I said, snooze. So this tantrum is based on defending someone else's careless mistake? Wow. Yeah go ahead and freak the fuck out. That would 100 percent be a rational thing to do.

Umm nobody was freaking out. If you don't read the whole thread or at least most of it don't fucking comment. Kay? Cool thanks for contributing.

Um Pot? Meet Kettle. To quote you from the page before: 
    Like I said don't like it keep scrolling, nobody needs your help pointing out what's right or not as far as posting "etiquette" especially when done so rudely.

What? I meant keep scrolling as in don't click on the link if it's a repeat question or whatever irks you crazies. She came in and started acting as though I was the original poster and clearly has no idea what is even going on.
  • Options
    OctoberStarsOctoberStars member
    edited November 2014

babycarb said:

Like I said don't like it keep scrolling, nobody needs your help pointing out what's right or not as far as posting "etiquette" especially when done so rudely.
    What? I meant keep scrolling as in don't click on the link if it's a repeat question or whatever irks you crazies. She came in and started acting as though I was the original poster and clearly has no idea what is even going on.

Quote box fail

By all means, keep freaking out. You may eventually dig yourself to China.

BFP #1 07/23/14 lost heartbeat @ 9w
    BFP #2 11/07/14 mmc @ 9w
    BFP #3 due February 2016!
  • Options

babycarb said:

Quote box fail

By all means, keep freaking out. You may eventually dig yourself to China.

This is freaking out to you? It's called responding to someone.. Nowhere on this thread or any others have I "freaked out" Sorry you're so sensitive hun, life must be hard.
  • Options
    Quote box fail By all means, keep freaking out. You may eventually dig yourself to China.
    This is freaking out to you? It's called responding to someone.. Nowhere on this thread or any others have I "freaked out" Sorry you're so sensitive hun, life must be hard.

BFP #1 07/23/14 lost heartbeat @ 9w
    BFP #2 11/07/14 mmc @ 9w
    BFP #3 due February 2016!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"