Parenting after 35
Options

Christmas tree silliness

We got a new tree this year. Our old one was getting a little Charlie Brown ish. So I put it up last night just to ensure nothing was broken, etc. DD is ecstatic. I just got all of our stuff out to decorate, and she's being hilarious. I got a tree without lights (our last one, half the lights died year two, which just hacked me off), so I'm waiting for DH to help me put on lights. DD keeps running in saying "aaaaaand NOW it's time for ORNAMENTS!!" This is the first year she's understood Christmas, and it's the best!

Re: Christmas tree silliness

• Options
    I set up our tree this morning and like you I'm waiting for lights so we can decorate. My daughter is super curious, I can't wait to see how she reacts when it's decorated! She's going to be sooo cute!!!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    My 6 month old loves everything shiny, so it should be fun.
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went out today and cut ours down with my sister and her family.  We will put it up tomorrow since we got home so late tonight.  My almost 3 year old is over the moon because she gets it now.  I just worry about the tree with the 1 year old and the 9 month old puppy.  I put up our artificial tree I had from my classroom to use for my Christmas picture and everyone has pretty much left it alone but I'm still afraid.  No glass ornaments this year lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"