November 2014 Moms

What do you want for Christmas?

What's on your Christmas list this year?
Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What do you want for Christmas?

• Loading the player...
  • A Barbour jacket or a new wallet. I'm always more excited to give presents than receive--I have really good ones picked out for my family.
    BABY GIRL, 11-11-14 

• Charms for my bracelet, and a new ironing board and iron.
  • Charms for my bracelet, and a new ironing board and iron.

DH would say this is a "trap" gift. Lol I tell him that women ask for practical things all the time and if you "ask" specifically for the item, it is ok to buy.

******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• I'd like a new bathrobe, Brooke Shields' new book (but would I actually have time to read it?!), Naked eyeshadow from Ulta...

I prob need a new camera. A poster above gave me the idea. Thanks!!
  • To get through our first overnight trip with a baby without incident.
  • meeshybeemeeshybee member
    edited November 2014
    Thinking about asking for either a new cheapy smartphone (I use it as a tablet, not as a phone) or an Ergobaby 360. As much as I love my Moby Wrap and mei tai, I'd really like a carrier I don't have to spend so long putting on in the parking lot. Especially during winter.
    Miney 9/15/10
    Mo 11/4/14 
    Wait, What?!? - EDD 11/1/19
    Mothers get 1 day off

• -Williams Sonoma Florence, Rome, and Naples cookbooks
    -Little white espresso and cappuccino mugs
    -LLBean fleece-lined flannel shirt (not to wear out, but hubby has one I've been borrowing and it's sooo comfy for around the house)
    -Danforth Pewter wine bottle coaster
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • I'm having trouble thinking of anything for myself this year, but I have a few things on my list:
    - a good pair of slippers with a good sole
    - a pair of diamond/cubic zirconia studs
    - Jamie Oliver's newest cookbook
    - some tops that open at the front for breast feeding.
    - some new kitchen things: Dutch oven, a big wok, a cutting board with a meat drain thing in it.
  • meeshybee said:

Thinking about asking for either a new cheapy smartphone (I use it as a tablet, not as a phone) or an Ergobaby 360. As much as I love my Moby Wrap and mei tai, I'd really like a carrier I don't have to spend so long putting on in the parking lot. Especially during winter.

If you have att there's what's called a padphone and it is a phone and tablet and they made it a go phone option so the whole thing out right is 199.99.
  • A waffle maker, a new cell phone, a new winter coat, and a gift card for new work clothes. I bought myself a Nov birthstone ring from Zulily already because I had a credit to use :-)
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't really want anything material this year, everything I've bought recently has been for this little girl. I know my husband drew my name in his family's secret santa because he's an awful liar. I guess he'll have to think of something. 

I would really love to be able to sleep for more than 90 minutes at a time but I don't think that's going to happen even when the little one makes her appearance. 
  • ~Serger (already know MIL bought this)
    ~Necklace with DD's name on it, to help DH I might have sent him an email linking up to this item so he knows that I would like it.  I don't believe in being subtle but rather direct with links, makes for a very easy gift giving process.  I always agree to send him multiple items so that can be surprised.
    ~Either my prepregnancy body back or enough money to replace a large chunk of my wardrobe.
  • Along the lines of "my pre preg body back" I asked DH for a treadmill for Xmas. I'm not sure if it's in the budget, but I'd really like to be able to be home and start doing SOMETHING active while LO sleeps. Hopefully Santa figures something out.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD 11.16.14 :)
  • @Caraluvs‌ I hope you get it! I love mine!!

I would like a morphie phone charger case, R initial necklace or bracelet, roasting pan, new iPad case..my old one is literally falling apart.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate this question! I have a problem, I buy everything for myself so no one knows what to get for me! Oops. My grandmother ordered me a pair of black boots that I wanted. I want a camera and diapers for beck.
    Baby "H" due November 7
    Fur mommy to Layla
    June 25, 2012image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"