November 2014 Moms
Options

Does this make me a bad mom?

At Thanksgiving yesterday with my side of the family I made the comment about how I'm looking forward to when my little girl is more active and can giggle and smile.  Everyone said that I'll miss her as she is now.  Which yeah I love snuggling with her and just seeing as she looks around exploring the world, but I'm looking forward to hearing her laugh and play with her toys.  Does this make me a bad mom cause I'm looking forward to her growing up?  

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker

Re: Does this make me a bad mom?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not a bad mom at all! I just think your family was reminding you to stay in the here and now. Don't wish too hard into the next stage -- it'll come regardless so enjoy your baby as he/she is today.
  • Options
    My sister said that she found the eat, sleep, poop stage a little boring. She really found her groove as a mom when my niece was about 3 months old and was interacting more.
  • Options
    All the PP said... I look forward to milestones and really look forward to seeing LO grow and thrive. I enjoy DD and DS a lot more now than babyhood and toddlerhood. They are now 7 and 9 and they are able to chat with me, do different stuff with me and we just interact better. We have deep conversations. I look forward to getting to that stage with this one. I want to see what LO will grow up to be. Right now LO is adorable and I do wonder how DD and DS1 were ever this little and cute. I did become a little bit nostalgic.
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies!  I do find myself being bored in this stage.  I know with my nieces I held them when they were young but I had more fun with them when they got more active and I could play with them and make them laugh.  

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"