Chit Chat
Options

need advice...unsure of father

Hi everyone. I need some advice please try and be respectful and non judgemental . I have got myself in a sticky situation. I just found out I am around 6 weeks pregnant. My last period started on Oct 11/14. My boyfriend and I had been going through some issues and I slept with another man. I first had sex with my boyfriend on Oct 21st or 22nd in the late evening. Not sure exactly which one. He ejaculated in me. I then had sex with guy #2 on Oct 25th in the morning. He used the pull out method and assured me that he got nothing in me but I'm so scared and unsure. I then had sex with my boyfriend in the late evening of the 25th. I'm unsure if he ejaculated or not cause he was pretty drunk and I fell asleep right after. I am leaning more towards yes but still unsure. I then had sex with my boyfriend again on the 27th and he ejaculated in me. Who is more likely the father? I usually have a 28 day cycle but this cycle may have been a bit off because I just experienced a chemical pregnancy with my boyfriend the cycle before that. Please help me everyone :(

Re: need advice...unsure of father

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"