April 2015 Moms
Options

sex with husband

Found out last week we are having a girl after having 2 boys. My husband is super cute and sweet but I noticed we are not having sex (was never a problem with other children)he finally told me last night that he just can't he feels so bad because it is a girl. Does anyone else have this problem?

Re: sex with husband

• Options
    He says that he does not want to set a bad example for her??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Would your baby girl be in any different space or position to your boys. None of it makes sense. Also after having 2 children already he should understand how everything works down there.
  • Options
    0mommyof30mommyof3 member
    edited November 2014
    We are both super nervous about having a girl as we have 2 boys 12 and 7. And everything has been basketball, football, wrestling, Walk it off, lol and now it's all going to be different. I told him that everything will be fine. But my sex drive is off the charts and he has some mental block about it.
  • Options
  • Options
    Yes I think so. About the penis lol. Is this normal
  • Options
    That was my answer.
  • Options
    This is the weirdest, creepiest thread. Are you saying he won't have sex with you b/c having sex with his wife sets a bad example or b/c he's just adjusting to the thought of raising a girl vs a boy? OP please be careful with your wording b/c your husband is coming of like a real creep. I'm hoping this is just in the weird wording.
  • Options
    Oh, man, reading everybody's comments that were posted while I was composing my TL DR post makes me a little ashamed to have admitted all that.
    Don't be ashamed! Men have different ways of dealing with things. When I first found out I was pregnant my DH said he wasn't having sex with me the entire time until after the baby. He thought he could somehow hurt the baby or me or cause miscarriage or whatever. Obviously that didn't happen as I went out and got tons of books and made DH talk to the doctor about it also. We were created to carry and give birth to babies they were not.
  • Options
    jamiesc58 said:
    Oh, man, reading everybody's comments that were posted while I was composing my TL DR post makes me a little ashamed to have admitted all that.
    Don't be ashamed! Men have different ways of dealing with things. When I first found out I was pregnant my DH said he wasn't having sex with me the entire time until after the baby. He thought he could somehow hurt the baby or me or cause miscarriage or whatever. Obviously that didn't happen as I went out and got tons of books and made DH talk to the doctor about it also. We were created to carry and give birth to babies they were not.
    When I told my husband I was pregnant, we had sex. Like, he was so excited about the situation. Men really do react differently! Just like every pregnancy is different. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This is fucked up. Big bag of nopes.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options

KonaiNeto said:

Ladies, although it may be a blow to your man's ego, he is not long enough to get anywhere near your baby. Even if he's hung like John Hamm, it's just not going to happen. 

Who? I'm rather apprehensive about Googling him, considering the context of this post.

I spelled his name wrong. It's Jon Hamm. He's an actor best known for Mad Men. And wearing tight pants that let his bulge show. image

Those are LOOSE pants and there is STILL a giant bulge.

Their faces!! He's so proud!! :-)
  • Options
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Options
    0mommyof3 said:

He says that he does not want to set a bad example for her??

Oh dear...
  • Options
    My H has asked a couple of times if I'm sure he can't hurt/poke the baby. I try very hard not to laugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"