1st Trimester

C

Re: C

• @iPutKetchupOnKetchup, do you have your Clomid Incident in a text document, 'cause I think you should.  We have another user that could use your insight.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Thank you, @juleskeim . My husband has been tested and I have had several tests done myself to rule out other issues first. However, I have never had an ultrasound. I am looking into being monitored now. THANK YOU!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had to check my board header, because I'm like "Did I click on TTGP by accident?" after seeing @14whitney and @ramaholic. Stop making me think I'm drunk, guise.

ETA: Work, you stupid tags.

@shinyredsmartazz I am a-okay with this because now I get to stare at David Tennant for an amount of time I refuse to admit to again. ;)
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • ramaholic said:
    @iPutKetchupOnKetchup, do you have your Clomid Incident in a text document, 'cause I think you should.  We have another user that could use your insight.
    I do.. but I don't share my wisdom with trolls, AWs or those who DD. Clearly, OP hit all three exclusions by the time I got here. Plus she can't even spell the name of a medication she puts in her mouth and thinks that she responded to Clomid because of OPKs.. so she obviously doesn't read/comprehend well.. I mean, all OPK inserts clearly state that the use of fertility meds (specifically mention Clomid) can cause false positives. 

With this new "3 strikes" warning system TB has put in place, I refuse to risk the banhammer over a twat. And that is not me directly referring to OP as a twat. If your individual mind senses an implication, that is your individual mind. I'm just saying.. :D

Hot damn! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"