Pregnant after IF

\\\\ 3rd Tri Check-In 11/26 ////

*** Hi ladies! I hope it's okay that I took over the check-in and posted. I didn't see anyone else offer so decided to just go for it :) I apologize for the lack of personal updates/any errors. Please let me know if I missed anyone or anyone's updates, and hopefully next week's check-in will look better!***

This is a weekly check-in for members in their third trimester. You can feel free to join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team in your post. 

How far along are you? 
Upcoming appointments? 
Any updates to share? 
How are you feeling? 

QOTW: Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, tell us about your Thanksgiving (and weekend) plans. 

Recent Grads  
@ashris13 11/19 Girl - Congratulations on baby Ellie's arrival! Thank you for running the check-in and doing such a great job :)
@mrsbuttercup0806 11/10 Girl - Congratulations on Piper's arrival!
@ccam 11/24 Team Green turned Team Pink!! - Congrats on baby Clara's arrival!

**November**

@praying4miracle17 11/25 Girl – 
@badrianne 11/26 Team Green – 
@tilelady85 11/28 Team Green – 
@ttuprincess 11/29 Girl – 

**December**

@SCSmith2011 12/3 Boy – 
@happygirl1013 12/5 Girl – 
@bayareagirl2011 12/6 Girl - 
@Sanddollar1010 12/11 Boy – 
@candaceC1020 12/13 Girl – 
@xc1148 12/15 Team Green –  
@heleng5 12/15 Girl – 
@orange1414 12/19 Boy - 
@freakyfast 12/20 Girl - 
@beachy6 12/24 Girl- 
@irshlove16 12/25 Girl - 
@babydreams13 12/28 Boy -
@saintelizabeth 12/30 Team Green -  

**January** 

@Sparkles2040 1/6 Boy - 
@dp21 1/8 Girl - 
@wolfette139 1/13 Girl -  
@mkateg1/14 Boy/Girl twins - 
@Milagros315‌ 1/18 Boy - . 
@mrsrichey11 1/20 Boy/Girl twins -  
@hopeby2015 1/21 Girl -   
@lady2010 1/24 Team Green -  
@hopeby2015‌ 1/21 girl - 
@mdiblasi10 1/30 Girl - 

**February**
@WA1215 2/2 Girl - Welcome! Good luck with your NST and BPP appointments. I hope things stay uneventful.
@ksgsnu 2/3 Twin Boys - So glad to hear you are home and the boys look good!

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!

Re: \\\\ 3rd Tri Check-In 11/26 ////

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks @mdiblasi10‌ for taking over!

How far along are you? 38w2d :)

Upcoming appointments? Dec 9th!

Any updates to share? I missed my last appt with the doc but she wasn't worried - said I could just come in on the next one .. otherwise, today starts the work on the floors and hopefully by next weekend, we'll start putting the furniture together and what not. We had our shower last Saturday and it was a blast! We got a ton of stuff and not just clothes (which I worried about because I heard with girls, people tend to buy clothes more!). But we got most of our big ticket items and my dh still has his shower at his job in 2 weeks. Outside of the cloth diapers, we just have to buy a few decorative items and the bedding sheets. So happy with this outcome!

How are you feeling? Feeling very tired and achy this morning with like a mini headache! Don't know why .. but I better not be coming down with something!

QOTW: We spent T-Day with my dh's family. SIL lives like 5 mins away and felt it was too much of a hassle going to my parents and then his SIL's house on the same day, especially since I have to work today - bah!

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm 30 weeks and 3 days with twin boys. I have both OB and MFM appointments weekly. Last week I was diagnosed with pre-E due to a high amount of protein in my urine. My blood pressure is still in the moderate range and the babies are doing well so they are just letting me continue bedrest at home and checking my blood pressure several times a day. We expect the babies to come early but trying to get at least a couple more weeks in there!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Thanks for taking over the check-ins @mdiblasi10‌!  And I agree with others, no worries on personalization as I imagine that takes tons of time.

How far along are you? 31+6
    Upcoming appointments? I have my 32 week coming up this week
    Any updates to share? Nothing too much happening other than Thanksgiving this week :)
    How are you feeling? About the same - some days ok, other days lots of pain.  Newest fun symptom is some heartburn/reflux - but not terrible

QOTW: Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, tell us about your Thanksgiving (and weekend) plans. We drove to my in-laws yesterday morning and are here till Sunday.  (we alternate years with each other's families since it is the only shared holiday).  Yesterday was the big meal at DH's cousin's house.  Today is low key, and tomorrow going to meet with some friends.

Hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving!
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats! She's adorable!

• Super late to the party! Oops!

How far along? 32+3
    Upcoming appointments: I have twice weekly appointments now starting next Tuesday. I'll be going in every Tuesday and Friday until delivery now.
    Any updates to share? I am showing possible early signs of pre-e. My bp was 130/99 at my appointment on Wednesday, so that's why I'm on twice weekly appointments now. I am really hoping that I just happened to have a bit of a high bp that day and I am not developing pre-e. At this point the babies will be fine if they have to be delivered, but I want them to keep cooking until at least 36 weeks! 
    How are you feeling? Pretty crappy. I'm just so tired and I want to get things done, but my body just wont let me. Its frustrating.

QOTW: We just moved into our new house on Wednesday and I'm on travel restrictions now so my parents came over to our new house and helped us pack/unpack a bit and my mom and brother (who surprised me and is on a week leave from his deployment!) made Thanksgiving lunch/dinner. It was so much fun!
    ***************SIGGY WARNING***************
    DX: PCOS and Endometriosis 
    TTC since May 2011
    HSG normal
    Hubs SA- Normal June 2012
    Aug. 2012: 50mg Clomid: No Response
    March 2013: 100mg Clomid: No Response
    July 2013: 5mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    August 2013: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Natural cycles Sept & Oct.--BFN
    Nov/Dec: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Jan 2014: 10mg Femara+Ovidrel+TI--BFN
    Feb: Benched due to cysts.
    March: Benched w/cysts.
    April: Femara+Follistim+Ovidrel+Prometrium
    BFP on Mother's Day 2014!! 
    EDD: January 20, 2015
    6week scan: TWINS!!!!!
    16w: Baby A is Stubborn, Baby B is a GIRL!
    20 week scan: TEAM PURPLE!
    The babies were born on December 16, 2014 at 35 weeks! They are home and doing well!

• How far along are you?   38 Weeks
    Upcoming appointments?  Had one on Wednesday, next appointment is on Wed 12.3.14
    Any updates to share? Everything looks great!  My little one is head down and ready to go.  
    How are you feeling? Excited, overwhelmed and anxious.  I can't believe that the baby can come at anytime.  I spent today washing the last little things that needed to be washed, looking over the baby gear and trying to find things to keep me sitting down and busy.  Ended up pulling out my bin of yarn and started knitting a blanket for my little one.  Oh, and I'm starting to get uncomfortable - finally understanding how women say the last few weeks of pregnancy can be tough. 

QOTW: Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, tell us about your Thanksgiving (and weekend) plans.    Hubby and I spent Thanksgiving with my folks and had a great meal.  I treated myself to a pedicure today and I plan on spending the rest of the weekend relaxing.  I want to take advantage of this down time and enjoy doing nothing. 
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• RobeanoRobeano member
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for taking over @mdiblasi10. I joined last week so I was looking for a name tag, so I'm a little late to the party lol. EDD 02/03/15. Team pink

I am 30+3 weeks. Quite uncomfortable so I'm glad I'm not working as much these days.  Had my OB consult, she gave me a 50-60% success on a VBAC. So not too bad. She personally doesn't like potential VBAC candidates to go past 40 weeks, so I might have to get induced if baby doesn't come on time. Especially with the history of large babies (with no GD) in my family, and with DD being 9.3lbs a week early I understand her point. I just really don't want another c-section, not when I potentially don't have as much help as I need. But I liked the OB, so did hubby, so that was a real positive thing. I mean I love my midwives to pieces, but heaven forbid something bad were to happen at least I like her. Oh and my blood pressure was on the higher side this week :(  but I have had some very stressful things going on in my life. Trying hard to relax, take it easy.
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • super late check in over here. 40+3 and pretty much over this pregnancy thing. Being late makes me anxious, I'm more and more focused on movement, too much or lack there of. Every little pain makes me paranoid. I just want to hold my LO on the outside. 
    I have an appointment today but my midwives are pretty laid back and will let me go to 42 weeks. I have no labor signs, and no contractions to speak of. Hoping and praying I don't have to go that far. 

• @tilelady85 Yikes, hope your little one comes soon!!!  Baby come out!!!  Tell baby about all the wonderful things on the outside waiting for them :) 

Me:
    30, DH: 32
    My hx:  uterus/hormones normal Dx: low AMH 0.5 = poor ovarian reserve
    hubby hx: low sperm count, poor motility, started on clomid, retest in May showed no improvement, will be on clomid another 3 months, another retest scheduled for August

Started IVF #1:  ~BFP Mentioned~
    • ER (Thursday April 17th, 3 precious eggs).
    • April 18th: Received news 2 out of 3 eggs fertilized!
    •  Planned 3dt: Easter day, transferred two 8B embryos and received pictures :)
    • BFP starting 8dp3dt 5/1 Beta #1: 87, 5/3 Beta #2 206 
    • 5/19 Heartbeat 123bpm
    • EDD 1/8/15

• @tilelady85‌ - guess it's time to break out the old wives tales! Take some walks, have some sex, eat something spicy - hopefully your LO comes soon!
    ************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
    Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
    Unexplained Infertility
    BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
    Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
    Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

• @tilelady85‌ - one more old wives tale... my BIL gave his wife a massage on her feet/ankles - there is some pressure point that supposedly works... her water broke the next day.  Granted she was 38 weeks so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone not at 40 weeks but since you are past that point :)  Hope you get to meet your LO soon!!!
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @tilelady85‌ - to add to what @Lady2010‌ said, this is what my doula explained to us! Message by the ankles or better yet a pedicure could just do the trick! Good luck!

• Im late- sorry ladies. Im 35weeks. Next appt is Wednesday. Met with my fave OB last Wednesday- his retirement day- boo! Gonna miss him. He really just puts me at ease. Im measuring slightly big but nothing to be concerned about. He said he was confused as to why the other doctor was so rude and misleading, that everything is fine, and keep up the good work. Whew! I am feeling exhausted! I was hoping to work through new years but I dont think that is happening. Maybe Dec 19th will be my last night, Im beat.

QOTW: Busy and wonderful weekend. My family on Thursday, surprise birthday for hubby's gramma on Saturday, then his family on Sunday. We typically do the black friday thing but we were both so tired we online shopped and slept in- it was wonderful. Our phones kept ringing- our friends were shocked we werent out and about. Haha.

Me: 32  DH: 34

TTC #1 since June 2011, RE December 2012

HSG: tubes clear SA: Perfect AMH: 0.9 in Jan 2013 0.7 in March 2013

Femara June 2013: No repsonse. Serophene July 2013: No repsonse

Follistim August 2013: 12 follicles, 4 mature, IUI, and a BFN. 

April 2014: Lost 30lbs, got my thyroid under control. Started IVF 

May: BFP! EDD 1/6/2015 Heatbeat 167!

Now: Canyon James born 12/30/14 at 6:21pm via emergency c section. 9 lbs 19 1/2 inches

• MissEm15MissEm15 member
    edited December 2014
    Hi! I'd like to be added! 30w tmr & due with twin boys feb 10th.

I'm feeling good. My belly is getting heavy & I'm getting out of breath brushing my teeth lol. Friday I have a cervix checked & growth scan! I can't wait to see these boys! I'm still on bed rest at home, so getting bored. I'll take the no action for awhile tho. Oh & I have maternity pics Saturday!

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Totally late to the check in, sorry! It's been crazy here, DH has been on medical leave from work for the last month, he has some foot injuries, a torn meniscus -surgery for that is tomorrow. I've been waiting on him and trying to keep up with housework and get ready for baby. I'm exhausted :(. As for me, My thyroid sucks. My medication has to be increased yet again. That's becoming a monthly thing :/
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ttuprincess‌ just checking up on you?? How are things? Are you still being induced tomorrow?
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• @hopeby2015 @lady2010 @southernyankeegirl I have tried it ALL : sex, acupressure, pedicures, 5 mile walks, spicy food, homeopathy, massage, squats, and I'm sure I'm missing a few! The only thing I'm not brave enough to try is castor oil!!
  • Ashris13 said:
    @ttuprincess‌ just checking up on you?? How are things? Are you still being induced tomorrow?
    She announced on 3T that she had her baby on Thanksgiving!  I'm sure she'll be back soon to announce here :-)
    ************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
    Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
    Unexplained Infertility
    BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
    Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
    Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

• @Ashris13‌ -- sorry, I am just now seeing this. Thanks for checking on me. Madison Ella came on thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6 oz and measuring 20 inches long. Kind of appropriate that our miracle baby arrived on Thansgiving. We are in love with her! Hope things are going well with you and Ellie!

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Ashris13‌ -- sorry, I am just now seeing this. Thanks for checking on me. Madison Ella came on thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6 oz and measuring 20 inches long. Kind of appropriate that our miracle baby arrived on Thansgiving. We are in love with her!

Hope things are going well with you and Ellie!

I am very happy for you! I love her name, it's so beautiful. Congrats and I hope mommy hood is treating you well.
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"