July 2015 Moms

Is there anything I can do?

So I'm new on here I am 6wks4dys and I'm feeling sick all day everyday. I keep feeling like I'm going to be sick but I'm not. Is there anything I can take to relieve this?

Best Answers

• mne25mne25 member
    Answer ✓
    My friend was having the same thing... Doctor told her to take vitamin B6 and unisom sleep aid (she wasn't having trouble sleeping) at night, and then B6 by itself in the morning. Hope it helps you as much as it did her!

Re: Is there anything I can do?

• Loading the player...
  • Thankyou :) I'll try that.
  • Seeing as I said I'm new here at the begining might explain why I haven't... Thanks for that unhelpful response though :)
  • threads about sickness are about being sick. I stated I'm not being sick. Just feeling sick all the time and feeling like I'm going to be sick.
  • You might try using the search bar.

BFP #1 07/23/14 lost heartbeat @ 9w
    BFP #2 11/07/14 mmc @ 9w
    BFP #3 due February 2016!
  • threads about sickness are about being sick. I stated I'm not being sick. Just feeling sick all the time and feeling like I'm going to be sick.

I think the word you are looking for is "nausea"- if you type that into the search bar there are many many threads on this subject.
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Um... maybe don't take any medications or vitamins that a stranger on the Internet told you to take before you check with your doctor.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Um... It's called advise, obv I would double check. Wow.
  • Sorry but I don't understand why you're being kinda rude and arrogant towards me. We are all going through the same things and I was just seeking a little bit of help as I'm a first time mum!
  • Sorry but I don't understand why you're being kinda rude and arrogant towards me. We are all going through the same things and I was just seeking a little bit of help as I'm a first time mum!

Who was rude to you? Hmm, I must have missed that one.
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • @bibliothecary‌ what if my mouf taste like quarters? #ballin
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Its like highschool.... not a support group. Kinda sad!
  • Its like highschool.... not a support group. Kinda sad!

Who said this is a support group? This is a forum on the interwebz. If you are so sad you can always go find happiness, glitter, unicorns farting skittles, or whatever it is you're seeking somewhere else.
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Oh I'm not sad lovie...happy as a lark!!! The situation and way some of the girls act on the board is the sad part. I only just joined not realizing this board was like this until last night and this morning. Some people live their lives being rude and mean to make themselves feel better and laughing with their "friends".... just like highschool.
  • Oh I'm not sad lovie...happy as a lark!!! The situation and way some of the girls act on the board is the sad part. I only just joined not realizing this board was like this until last night and this morning. Some people live their lives being rude and mean to make themselves feel better and laughing with their "friends".... just like highschool.

You didn't answer my question, Lovie. Why are you still here?
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Sorry for asking this question... As I said I was new here I don't no the ins and outs of this place. However I never said my nausea was special or the fact im a first time mum makes me any different from anyone else. I was just seeking a little advice that's all. Nobody had to answer this question if they felt that it had already been answered. But thanks for all the feedback
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"