August 2014 Moms

I CAN'T

Re: I CAN'T

• loislayn said:

loislayn said:

loislayn said:

And no, this is not internet bullying.

I have no idea of the history here and I avoid sex like the plague, but that OP rant WAS dramatic.

Whether or not it was dramatic isn't the issue. I've already said that I myself wouldn't handle some flaming this way. What the issue is is coming into a thread where someone is hurting and needlessly taking shots at them. What's the point of that? Some e-cred?

Cool. Good job. Good effort.
    This isn't even a flaming! It seems more like a foot stomping temper tantrum than a cry for help and actual pain. I make one comment and now I'm taking shots? I've got lots of e-cred, the good kind. The loving and supportive and genuine kind.

My comment, while responding to you, was not directed at you. You're right, you never took shots. 
    Ok, thank you. It felt like a huge reaction to my small comment ;)

Lol, no, my bad. I should have been clearer.
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• Wut the world is going on up in this joint? Geez guise. This is in no way bullying, by the way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • MrsDeo said:
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.
    New people joined the board and have been participating, I don't get why all the older regulars seem to be mad about that.
    Here's why.... because you called us out, tagged us in posts, and then got all shitty and snooty about it.

Oh the Facebookers, they're "exclusive" they want our awards blah blah blah

You don't know shit.

You thought you all could say crap because we were in Facebook.... it never occurred to you we were still around, just you know, on mobile, on maternity leave, surviving the second leap, etc.....  
    In short, You. Got. Caught.  You were being shitty and you got caught.

That's why we're mad.  You thought this board was suddenly all yours, forgetting it's a PUBLIC forum, and then got butt hurt at us for coming back to TB, when you all are the ones that called us out in the first place.

You call for one of the originals, you get us all.  Don't like it?  Tough shit, that's how we roll

What are you even talking about? I think the issue is that it seems like old regs are only willing to participate on here if there's drama they can add to. These are the same people who would call people out for not participating enough in the old days. And talk about drama - "You call for one of the originals, you get us all." =D> Andplusalso, you know that there are a lot of original posters who are still here that never joined the FB group, right?
    My point with that was you tagged one or two people we're closer to and then got pissed when we all came back.  Like we wouldn't be interested when Salsy got tagged or what have you...That's not drama, that's what happened you paged a couple, you got us all.  Deal with it.

I'm aware of the original posters who didn't join FB because I was still lurking.... just busy with my newborn infant and such.  And lets face it TB is not as easy to keep up with, it's way more of a time suck trying to keep up with two social networks instead of just one

What I'm not in the mood to do is go dig up a bunch of old threads talking about our abandonment of the board.  Simply too much work.  There were plenty of snide comments though, and then you wonder why we all were silent for so long....

• I know right @LoisLayn I laughed and it was at me.... I have a sense of humor and shit :-p

I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

• So...today I called DH an idiot..

...that's not what this is about....oh ok...

<3

• loislayn said:

For a bunch of nice girls, it's poor decorum to call us cunts in your super secret group.

Ha!
    photo 1535695_10204084387365984_9025186931759532004_n_zps94c2fa04.jpg

• Can i just say i love the supernatural gifs! I love dean's addiction to pie!
    IAmPregnant Ticker}

Mom  to S-07/22/10 & Q-12/14/11 L-8/23/14

• loislayn said:

For a bunch of nice girls, it's poor decorum to call us cunts in your super secret group.

Whoa. That's not cool. Is the secret group already developed?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • loislayn said:

• @loislayn.... you quoted Clueless, you're my hero.image

• loislayn said:

I mean "fuck these cunts" is way harsh, tai.

I maintain I know nothing about the sharks/jets feud going on here and it was strictly coincidental that I've recently returned. I actually quite enjoyed myself today in the discussions I've had and I thought all was well.

I, for one, am glad to see you back!
    Me too!

imageimage
  • MC03 said:

loislayn said:

I mean "fuck these cunts" is way harsh, tai.

I maintain I know nothing about the sharks/jets feud going on here and it was strictly coincidental that I've recently returned. I actually quite enjoyed myself today in the discussions I've had and I thought all was well.

I, for one, am glad to see you back!
    Me too!
    I'll jump on that bandwagon!
  • Where is the secret group?!
  • @Joy1192‌ they sent links in another post.
    Soon to be mommy of 3!
    DS Grayson (3yrs) (Emergency Csec)
    imageDS Camden (1yr) (All natural Vbac)
    DD Isabella due 8/2/2014

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Or @Joy1192, you tell them you are the parent and make the decisions, then do one of these:
  • cdseno said:

Or @Joy1192, you tell them you are the parent and make the decisions, then do one of these:

I think my MIL would hit the floor!
  • edited November 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pure curiosity, I've seen a lot of "this board is boring now" what else is talked about elsewhere, be it other boards or FB?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"