Success after IF

Pregnancy Check in 11/25

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Q: Would you rather live on a houseboat or in a tree house? Why?

Blueberries8-10/21-We had an unfortunately eventful week. Wednesday evening I started to bleed like a heavy period. I was admitted to the hospital for a few days but thankfully the bleeding stopped and now I am home laying low for the week. It's unclear whether the bleeding was related to my low-lying placenta (partial previa) or due to my SCH, which actually has shrunk considerably in recent weeks. In the hospital they were kind of gloomy but my MFM seems much more optimistic. The bleeding is really scary for me because it is believed that chronic bleeding caused PPROM in my first twin pregnancy. We had a detailed scan today with the MFM. It went really well and it seems that we are having a boy and a girl:)

Byrne15-10/14-I'm due on Dec 27th and will be 30 weeks tomorrow.  This baby is a girl and will be our 3rd and final.  Everything has gone very well this pregnancy and I'm looking forward to our Christmas time baby!

djma81-11/8- Going in for first US on Monday. So will know EDD and one bean or two by next update. Still not much as far as symptoms go....a little crampy and not much appetite. Was totally different last pregnancy. Actually at hospital now bc my mom had open heart surgery this am. Is in ICU now and doing well. Anxiously awaiting US!! Haven't told any family yet. Didn't want to stress mom out before surgery. 

Ducky719-EDD 3/8/15 -11/18- Happy v-day to me and baby Emily!!!! We hit the milestone on Sunday and its just felt nice to breath a little easier bc of it. She is def getting bigger and it's been fun to feel her on one side or the other of my belly. I can always tell where she is sleeping when i roll over at night bc she moves to the opposite side of what i am leaning on.

Itsmevkb-11/4-I'm 14 weeks today and feeling good about moving past my latest loss week.  I had my NT scan done and everything looked good.  In fact, my doctor says I have the same risk as a 29 year-old so hey, it feels good to be 29 again at least in something.  I'm getting huge already but there's something comforting to me about maternity clothes and actually looking pregnant.  At 16 weeks I'll have a cervical length check.

Jenny935-11/18- Yesterday was 24 weeks! We had our fetal echo last week - all looked good and it's still a girl. I have felt huge forever and some kids at school had mentioned it, but this week all of them have been talking about the size of my stomach so I guess it popped out differently or something! I've got the glucose test and blood work coming up at some point in early December along with my first Rhogam shot. What's one more shot in an IVF cycle??

Kdfecarie, EDD 
8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/22 sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

KDR1919- EDD 4/16/15-8/12 I'm very early, 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD 4/16/15. My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/25. I'm still taking estradiol and progesterone 3 x daily. I don't feel pregnant and this doesn't seem real yet! It is hard to believe that it took 12 embryos over 5 transfers to get my twins and this pregnancy is from 1 single frozen embryo?!?

KMC84-EDD4/11/15-11/18- 19w4d...fetal echo was yesterday and the dr saw nothing concerning  my a/s is Monday! I can't wait to get a good look at baby and a better look to confirm she's actually a she!

Lynnyloo-11/18- I officially had an EDD of July 5th now. I've had 2 pretty bad bleeds in the last 2 weeks. I had an u/s at the OB yesterday and the baby was measuring right where it should be and we saw the hb of 144. The OB also didn't seem to be very concerned about the sch and said to continue on with my daily activities and try not to worry about it. He did want me to do a consult with a MFM for the late pregnancy complications I had with DD1 though and also recommended the cell-free fetal DNA testing.

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15-11/11-Had a growth u/s lo2 is looking great! Kicking away at my cervix.

mdiblasi10 EDD 1/30/15- 11/18- I'll be 30 weeks on Friday. Crazy, crazy. Baby girl is doing great and I'm feeling good! My regular OB appointment is on Friday. Not much else to update, except that being pregnant in the winter during the holidays is awesome! Much better than the 90 and 100 degree summer days I experienced with G at the end.

Mnj05-11/18-I am 7w4d, EDD is July 3. I have another ultrasound Thursday afternoon and should be released from RE. QOTW: we tend to do the driving during nap time or at bed time to avoid car meltdowns. We don't take toys because of that unless we go somewhere for a getaway where there aren't toys. I have a feeling we will be buying portable DVD players at some point though.

Mayzie15- EDD 2/01/15-11/18- 29 weeks and doing well . We got our official first big rain and I was rear-ended driving home from work tonight. I was so relieved my little guy wasn't with me when it happened. I'm okay and the baby is too - and the car can be fixed. 

Mnerani – 9/2-Headed to 36 weeks this weekend! I have just started to feel big, slow, and tired- the lovely end of third tri. Our shipment from Kenya is going to be delivered to our house on Saturday (!) which is the last big, move-related "to do" before the baby arrives. Once we get all of that stuff moved in, I know I'm going to be like "OK, baby- time to meet your family!"

Pennylane26 -Boy EDD 11.26.14 11/11-Thanks for all of the kind words last week ladies! So I was put on bed rest for high BP/early Pre-E symptoms on Monday but then my BP just kept going up and I spent the week on the postpartum unit in the hospital until they could get a handle on my BP meds. I was discharged Thursday afternoon and am on restricted activity. BP is ok, not great (a little high) so as of now I'm taking my meds religiously and hoping to put off an induction for a bit longer (my ticker is off, I am 36w4d). I would love to make it to 39w although I'm not sure that is going to happen!

Racheyt0277-EDD.6.22.15-11/18-  I am 9w4d. I had my 1st OB appt on Mon & it went well. No more bleeding in the last several day, so hopefully it has finally stopped (knock on wood!) I have b/w for the Harmony test next week & my NT scan is scheduled for 12/8.

srveatch –11/18- I just had my last visit before induction day on Tuesday. Baby brother seems happy and healthy and I am still 3cm dilated and holding steady so I guess I will make it til Tuesday which is alright with me. I like to plan things  I can't wait to meet this little guy but I am getting nervous about how I will handle being a mother of two and a wife and working full time. It all seems so overwhelming. QOTW: We usually bring her favorite toys for the ride and let her play apps on the iPad. We have found some free Educational apps made by Tiny Hands that she loves. They are puzzles and matching games. We also try to leave during sleeping or napping times. She is a great car sleeper so it works out well. We haven't flown with her yet but have flying trips coming up in February and in June and it will be both of them.

Robeano-EDD 2/3/15- 11/18- 29 weeks! Things are trucking along. Since I haven't heard otherwise, I think it's safe to assume I passed my glucose test AND my iron is good. My midwives call if there is an issue, otherwise they just go over stuff at the next appointment. So I haven't really had too bad of sore hips this pregnancy, but I have been having back pains. Can't win eh?

Babies are HERE!!!

CCAM-Congrats it’s a girl!

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Pregnancy Check in 11/25

• Loading the player...
  • 25 Weeks 4 days, having a horrible week, pulled a stomach muscle taking out the trash, Dad had cancer surgery and has to have another one next week to reconstruct,grandparents ill and now my mother has super high bp and is having oxygen saturation issues. 

q: house boat, I love the calm water and being able to move anywhere you want. We rented a HB several years ago and had an absolute blast. I also hate heights so a tree house seems scary.
    6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"