Pregnant after a Loss

Stomach cramps PgAL brain or not.

Im now 22 weeks pregnant but having some painful stomach cramps this evening. Dont know if im just making myself worry or if i should actually cakl the triage line :/ xx

Re: Stomach cramps PgAL brain or not.

• I've never been 22 weeks pregnant, so I don't know what's normal or not normal for that stage of pregnancy.  My only advice would be to drink lots of water and rest- if the pain is considerable and does not subside, I would call.  As much great advice as the ladies here can offer, your doctor is certainly the best resource.  Take care.
  • With DD I started getting random contractions around 20 weeks that would catch me off guard. Different from my normal Braxton hicks. If you are concerned call your on call doctor and just inquire. I am stubborn and would just up my water and take it easy. See if they happen again and them maybe call. Positive vibes.

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Loading the player...
  • I would call, just in case.  I've had stomach cramps too and it turned out to be nothing (and they didn't feel like the contractions I had when I went into preterm labor with my twins).  However - your doctor should be more than understanding if you call.  It only takes a minute of his/her time and you will feel much better!
  • I would go ahead and call your doctor, just to be safe. I am 28 weeks and have felt some uncomfortable pains, but never bad enough to think about calling my doc. T&ps that all is okay!

Married August 2003

BFP: January 8, 2012
    Due: September 5, 2012
    DS: August 14, 2012

BFP: November 5, 2013
    Due: July 11, 2014
    MMC Detected d&c: December 29, 2013 12w5d

BFP: June 10, 2014
    Due: February 16, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Could just be round ligament pain and everything making room for growing baby. I am never one to shy away from calling the doctor regardless of time of day- that's what they are there for! If you call it will give you a bit of peace of mind which can be hard to come by if you have had previous losses.
  • Thanks for the advice and support ladies, called this morning after drinking lots and them not going away. and i have now been called in to antenatal ward as theyre concernced about my blood work! Hope you guys are all having a better day than me! Xx
  • Sending positive vibes! I hope everything is ok!!
  • Sending lots of positive vibes that it's nothing serious! 
    Stephanie Lynn 
    *BFP3:7/10/14 EDD: 3/19/15--Renley Alexander born 3/12/15!!*
    11/17/14-adopted a furbaby named Luna (born 9/05/14)
    BFP2: 11/25/11-Aaron Alexander born sleeping at 31 weeks on 05/31/12
    BFP1: 07/28/11-EDD:3/19/12, natural MC 09/12/11 at 12 wks-HB and growth stopped at 6wks
    S&A together since 05/14/11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"