August 2014 Moms

GIF PARTY!

I miss GIF parties guise....  Let's get it goin'!

Re: GIF PARTY!

Did someone say gif party!?
  • Loading the player...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• Wish I could gif. I'll be back imma look up the post on how to. ;)
  • shaylagirlshaylagirl member
    edited November 2014
    ice cream, michael scott, the office

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• dobbysocks33dobbysocks33 member
    edited November 2014
    Let's test this out.

Nope.

• dobbysocks33dobbysocks33 member
    edited November 2014

Hell yea! I did it
    :D
  • @cdseno.... I want to give that like 80 million love tits!

• @Jennicillin‌ that is my first GIF ever. I just figured out how to do it today. Glad I picked a good one!
  • dance animated GIF
    SPACE GHOST!!!!

x
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
    Married April 12
    DD June 13
    #2 EDD 8/8/14 - DS July 14
    2 Furry Kids - 
    Rosco: The most awesome pug ever.
    Pumpkin: The most non-catlike cat ever.  
  • @dobbysocks33‌ based on your name and your use of HP characters in your gifs I think we'd be great friends
  • @dobbysocks33‌ based on your name and your use of HP characters in your gifs I think we'd be great friends

Definitely a harry potter fan for lyfe
  • shaylagirlshaylagirl member
    edited November 2014

I'm super excited about the Thanksgiving food.... but this is how I feel about having to cook it all.....

• Dog fail at catching ball

lol I just figured this out.. now I'm excited to play
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • how to scare the living shit out of your cat and dog

How to scare your pets
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • Pleeeeeease Stooooop Huuuuuman

I can't stop.
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • WTF to the cat running from dog running from hu-iger?!

People are cray.

• @BlinkMe182; I *heart* you for the Legend of Korra gif. 

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"