August 2014 Moms
Options

NBR: coffee coffee coffee

Daisylola11Daisylola11 member
edited November 2014 in August 2014 Moms
What's your favorite coffee and/or coffee drink!!? 

Like if someone posts ur fav or add it to the discussion ;)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: coffee coffee coffee

• Options
    My drink during the holidays is a Grande soy Misto with 2 pumps white mocha and 2 pumps peppermint, its like Christmas in a cup!
    (for those that don't know what a misto is its also called a cafe au lait, half coffee half steamed milk) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When I'm being good I love starbucks skinny peppermint mocha (only 3 WW points). When I'm being bad I love Starbucks Caramel Brulee latte. Yum!

imageimage
  • Options
    I love peppermint mochas. They are probably my favorite!

However, I also like a white chocolate carmel mocha.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    From Caribou, I like the campfire mochas.

I also enjoy McDonald's caramel mocha. It's cheaper too! :)

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Options
    Bulletproof coffee is so good. If I am really cheating I will get a Frappuccino from Starbucks.

• Options
    Starbucks Peppermint Mocha! Also love Dunkin Donuts peppermint mocha and pumpkin mocha iced coffee.
  • Options
    Tim Horton girl all the way! I walk in and the guy knows what I want already. Large coffee 2 creams 2 sugars with hazelnut.

However if I'm feeling fancy I like cafe mochas or ice Capps
  • Options
    Love pumpkin creamer by coffeemate for a home.
    Love Starbucks gingerbread latte right now

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh yeah! That Carmel brûlée is amazing!

I wish I could have coffee delivered to me.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not a Starbucks fan... but it will do in a pinch. I find it to be bitter. Flavorful but bitter. I like smooth and flavorful. Illy is good coffee.

I love lattes on the regular. Peppermint Mochas are nice in the winter. I also like anything coffee with eggnog. 

• Options
    We have a local coffee place that has a flavor called Full Moon Mocha.  It seriously tastes like a candy bar, especially with a little cream and sugar.  Now I wish I had some.
  • Options
    I love Salted Caramel Mocha and Peppermint Mocha... but recently discovered all the non-fat, no-whip ordering is pointless as they are still a bajillion calories :-(

I miss Peets coffee... Can't get it here in TX, at least not anywhere I've seen

I usually buy that Italian Sweet Cream coffee creamer for at home, that turns any coffee into the sweet sugary caffeine laden goodness I crave

• Options
    I'm a big fan of vanilla lattes and caramel brulee lattes from Starbucks.  There's a local coffee shop here that has an Irish cream latte and it is my absolute favorite.  At home I just add a couple teaspoons of raw sugar and a splash of half and half.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I drink me a lot of coffee. Dh brings back Puerto Rican coffee every trip, so I'm spoiled there. I do like to buy toasted coconut flavored and salted caramel as well. I buy those at tjmaxx or marshalls 4.99 or so. Mmmmm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Khopec said:

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, Eggnog Latte, Carmel Brulee or Cinnamon Dulce.  Has anyone tried the Chestnut Praline yet??  I am very curious about this one.

There is a local coffeshop that has a White Cinnabun that is to die for.  Basically a white mocha with cinnamon...it is truly amazing!

Yes on the chestnut praline! I like it more than the Caramel Brulee even.

My go-to is the caramel macchiato.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"