October 2012 Moms

Who's down with Tuesday?

What's happening?
Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

Re: Who's down with Tuesday?

• I took the boys for their holiday pictures. They did really well! And I'm proud of myself for walking out of Portrait Innovations only spending $49. They always get me with those packages and I feel stupid later because I'm stuck with a million pictures I don't need. All I got this time was the $19.99 one pose package and a side by side cameo of each of the boys to replace last year's.

The boys are eating Burger King for lunch and I'm going to have some greek yogurt and avoid the fries...

Rainy day today, so we're stuck inside again.

• Just getting things finished up at work for the holiday week. I am hoping to get everything done so I don't have to come in tomorrow, but we will see how far I get today.

Wesley fell asleep last night on his own at 845pm. I couldn't believe it.  He has been battling bedtime for weeks now. I actually had a little me time last night before I collapsed into bed.  It wasn't long lived as he woke up at 2 am asking for Mickey. after watching a few minutes of mickey on the kindle he was asleep again until about 7.  Hoping whatever has been bothering him with sleep is now over.  I am knocking on all wood today!!

• Loading the player...
  • mbm1983 said:

sooooo tired today. i think i'm gonna leave early after lunch. not only to nap but to hit up Target to get the food i need and some more pillows so i'm propped up a bit more when i sleep.

i've also decided to cut out coffee, soda, spicy food, sweet food from my diet because of this bullshit acid reflux. what is there left to eat!? i'm currently snacking on some very unappetizing plain almonds.
    :-q

Don't forget those reflux meds, lady!

• @scrumpfy: Love tit for the giggles.

Guys, help! We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, so it's never been a thing. But my aunt is from the states, and lives near us. As far as I know, she's never celebrated either, but this year her brother is visiting, so she's invited us to Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. All I know about Thanksgiving is what I learned on Friends. Do we do anything special? Is it just a fuckoff big meal? Do we take gifts? Do we dress up?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @scrumpfy I'm surprised she is still employed there.

@Lormor Thanksgiving for us is just a day where we get together with our family and eat lots of really good food.  We don't dress up, but I have purchased cute Thanksgiving clothes for Wesley the last two years. When he was just a few weeks old he wore a thanksgiving sleeper with a giant turkey on his butt and then last year he wore a brown shirt that said gooble gooble gobble on it.  We don't exchange gifts but before we eat we go around the table and say what we are thankful for.

• I'm thanking LO for the cold/cough/chest infection..whatever is brewing in my chest. She has a double ear infection so she's hocked up on meds and antibiotics but this mama is exhausted and in pain. I just want to sleep. My u/s is on friday..hoping to feel better by then so I can enjoy seeing the new bundle :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @LorMor‌ in our family it's a ridiculously huge meal and a time to reflect on what we are all thankful for. Or sex jokes, poop jokes, and farts at the dinner table. Which leads to inappropriate laughter. We are super classy. LOL

@mambonumber5 A wears fleece footie pajamas to bed, and she has a sheet and quilt over her.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • @mambonumber5 Wesley was sleeping in the fleece footie pjs but has since started boycotting them, in fact he hates things on his feet. I have some 2-piece long sleeved thermal like pjs I got from target that he sleeps in now. He also has two blankets on his bed as well.

• @scrumpfy‌ Man, I would have no tolerance for someone like that. I wouldn't even be entertained after that exchange, I'd be flat out pissed that she doesn't see why that's wrong. She needs to be fired, for sure.

• I ran around all day. Went to Michaels for a gingerbread kit and a diy ornament for my elfster ;) then picked up my shop rite groceries. Which was awesome by the way everything was bagged when I got there they just scan the reciept and I paid. You can call from your car and they will bring them out and load your car, but I didn't want to be that lazy and went in. Came home, made some phone calls. Stopped in to work to do an assessment but the couple didn't show up. Went to Walmart. Then picked up a dollhouse for $10 from my yard sale Facebook group I'm super excited about not paying $70 for it! Its the loving family dollhouse for Emma's christmas gift. I picked Emma up from school and made dinner. Whew! Time for a nap.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Hismom12 said:

Since thigh gaps are such a controversial topic lately, I thought I would share this American Girl doll ad for leggings that I saw on Pinterest.

Oh my gosh. I didn't realize how bad it was. Nuts!

• scrumpfyscrumpfy member
    edited November 2014
    @NeedUtonite‌ , no, our boss was on another campus, but considering a member of administration saw her, I'm sure our boss will know about it.

ETA I did say " honey , no. Just no. Let me get you a copy of Policies and Procedures". It's hard, I like her as a person, she's very nice and kind. But her work ethic sucks SO bad. She sucks as a coworker. And kind of is dumb.
  • Today is my Friday woot woot! I have become very obsessed with once upon a time tv show. I predict I am up late tonight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My H has a man cold. Why do they have to be such babies when they get sick. I finally threw a box of cold pills at him and told him to go to bed. I just can't take anymore whining!

• @BrooketheCat‌ We had to get the carpets professionally cleaned before we moved out of the last house early November and they looked amazing. I wished I had done it while we were living there since they looked so terrible and they all were cream colored.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"