Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Cold, jellied. %wholeberries
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • SS- you can keep it
    This as well!
  • ^i do not endorse the above comment. Cranberry sauce is the sauce of angels.
    imageimage
  • edited November 2014
    Whole berries but only homemade. I make it every year with orange zest and this year I'm adding in jalapeños. YUMMM

Room temperature
  • Bah. Carrot blocked. I was referring to @carriet2018‌ 'a comment.
    imageimage
  • I go both ways
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

• cranberry sauce is gross!
    Ok, here's something, that while you don't care for it..."gross" would not be the appropriate description. I mean, unless someone is chopping giblets and putting them in it. 

I will accept...1.) I just don't have a taste for it 2.) It's too tangy 3.) I dislike cranberry sauce. Let's use our words carriet. ;) 

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Only on turkey and cream cheese samiches. Jellied or not here I come!
  • My mom's thanksgiving tradition was to ensure there was cranberry sauce on the table (fresh from the can) but none of us would eat it -- including her!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I don't eat it but my family does. We do the can and just slice it. All room temp and only 1 person eats it.
  • mancila60 said:

I don't eat it but my family does. We do the can and just slice it. All room temp and only 1 person eats it.

It's me. I'm the person eating it.
    imageimage
  • Fun fact: I bought 4 cans of jellied cranberry sauce for thanksgiving dinner. There will only be 4 of us there.
    imageimage
  • PinkDahLia44PinkDahLia44 member
    edited November 2014
    Amjoy25 said:
    cranberry sauce is gross!
    Ok, here's something, that while you don't care for it..."gross" would not be the appropriate description. I mean, unless someone is chopping giblets and putting them in it. 

I will accept...1.) I just don't have a taste for it 2.) It's too tangy 3.) I dislike cranberry sauce. Let's use our words carriet. ;) 
    ZOMG i forgot about your FFFC.....i stand behind my statement! raw hamburger meat with salt is also gross :-P
    well, I missed this. Is the bolded supposed to be a UO?!?

Edit to tag
    imageimage
  • Amjoy25 said:

ZOMG i forgot about your FFFC.....i stand behind my statement! raw hamburger meat with salt is also gross :-P

Edit to tag
    yea amjoy eats that for kick....puke gag barf.
    come again?

• Amjoy25Amjoy25 member
    edited November 2014
    Amjoy25 said:

ACCEPTABLE use of gross. Cranberry sauce? No.

imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• pmarie33 said:

Edit to tag
    yea amjoy eats that for kick....puke gag barf.
    come again?
    oops! typo....amjoy eats that for kickS.
    Don't knock it until you try it! It's a delicacy in some countries.

• @amjoy25 you're gonna get a parasite!!! :-&
  • Cold and Jellied!!!!
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Blah. I buy the canned stuff just for my family but that stuff does not touch my plate. DD1 loves cranberry sauce and would easily eat half a can. She is not my child.

I debated making my own this year and brought fresh cranberries and decided that ain't nobody got time for that. So I gave it to the girls to play with in the sensory bin with water and scoopers. Both girls were eating handfuls of the raw berries. Now THAT is gross. Ugh.

Cranberry sauce is soooooo eady to make! Throw it in a pot aith sugar, oj and lime juice plus lime and orange zest. Stir then turn on the stove top and wait for it to boil. Turn down the heat a bit and let simmer for about 15 minutes. The berries pop and you have deeeeeeeeeeeelicious sauce from the angels! I serve it cold. It's so yummy and the easiest dish I make for holidays!

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• DS enjoyed it for the first time tonight. Cold, jellied. He LOVED it. He would have eaten the whole can if I had let him. Deft my kid.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"