November 2013 Moms

Should I take my toddler to Disney on Ice "Frozen?"

fitmama418fitmama418 member
edited November 2014 in November 2013 Moms
I bought tickets for myself, my niece, and my sister to go on Friday. Kids under 2 are free. For those of you who have seen this show already (or any Disney on Ice presentation for that matter), do you think she'll be ok? Not too loud/too cold/too stimulating?

#LOLFITMAMA

Should I take my toddler to Disney on Ice "Frozen?" 42 votes

Yes, take her!
40% 17 votes
No, leave her home with DH.
40% 17 votes
SS
19% 8 votes

Re: Should I take my toddler to Disney on Ice "Frozen?"

• You do what you want to do!!! I think it would be a great time for her and it might make for a good nights sleep!! :)

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Thanks @CFox815 and @UntaggableKatie. You're both absolutely right (which is of no help because your statements somewhat contradict...GAH!) I'm interested in explanations for the No's! Por quois?

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Loading the player...
  • edited November 2014
    I voted no. My friend took her daughter about a month or so ago and she will be 3 in January. My friend said she did alright but it was hard to keep her entertained that long.
  • I voted yes, but I would expect that you may have to duck out if LO gets fussy. And since there's another adult going it should be no problem. 
  • chrisy_01 said:
    I voted SS because I think Logan would do okay with it cause he likes people watching.  Have you had your LO sit through anything before?
    Just church :-/ Does that count?

#LOLFITMAMA
  • VegasGal1978VegasGal1978 member
    edited November 2014
    I think it would be great and wouldn t hesitate to take B.

I picked SS because I think this sort of thing depends on the kid and the group going. If you think she'll love it, just do it!

Have fun!
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • I'm a no voter, but because I know my kid couldn't handle sitting there for any length of time and it would be no fun for me.  If Phia has a longer attention span, then it would be fun and the show may help draw her attention longer.  

I just imagine my kid screaming through the entire show and trying to run everywhere.  She has about a 15 second attention span.

Good luck if you do decide to take her!  
  • I'm a party-pooper and voted no-- but it's mostly due to my own experience.  This boy can't make it through Mass let alone a show without wanting to run around and touch all the things.  I'd need benzos to take him to something like that. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No, but like PPs my dude is a runner. And a climber and jumper. No way he'd sit still for that for any length of time. Since you said Phia has been fine sitting through church I imagine the show would be fine.
  • CFox815 said:
    Are you and your sister driving together? If you take her, you may want to take separate cars.
    My sister is such a diva: "The whole reason I agreed to go was because you said you'd drive. I don't drive to the Meadowlands."

Oh.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Seriously...isn't my family amazing??? Yeah I think I decided I'm "Team No." This way she can nap at home and not be totally thrown off schedule. This makes me sad. HARDEST PARENTING DECISION EVER.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • @fitmama418‌ I didn't realize you are close to me! Meadowlands is local to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"