March 2014 Moms
Options

Rnt!

And.... It's.... Tuesday!!!!

Do whatever you want!

Re: Rnt!

• Options
    1. Got Christmas music on the iTunes going.
    2. The Holidays bring out the asshole in people... so be mindful and try to be kind when you're doing your procrastination shopping okay? 
    3. Do you know how hard it is to try to find a damn relish dish around these parts?? ((Michigan))
    4. We are going to MIL for Thanksgiving and she is hosting about 24 people. She has no where to sit these people. She stated to me that "We're going to do it picnic style [during Thanksgiving meal]: tv trays and blanket on the floor...." wtf.
    5. I can't think of anything else.
    Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• Options
    1- Apparently we're leaving off our Thanksgiving weekend tonight.

2- with all the visiting of new babies in my family this past week, Holland has ridden 17 hours in the car in the past 7 days. Not counting trips to and around town.

3- I'm happy we're traveling at night so that Holland will actually sleep tonight.

4- I need to find a hiding spot for my husbands Christmas gift. Any good ideas for somewhere to hide 200 lbs of dumbbells?
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. I'm still pissed at MIL
    2. DH is supposed to talk to her today.
    3. I'm anticipating a phone call from her, and I want to be really harsh with her, but I know she's going to turn this whole situation around to be allllll about her. 
    4. I have anxiety and don't want to do Thanksgiving because of 1-3.
    5. DS has been sleeping for an hour and half and all I have been doing is bumping, Facebooking and watching The Kardashians. 

Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options
    1. This thread was started at 6:10am and there are only 3 replies before me??!! At 5:10pm?!?!
    2. LO is trying to eat everything!!
    3. My back is so tired. I need a massage, big time!
    4. Even when I feel warm, apparently part of me is cold.
    5. I made stew today and my house smells wonderful!
    6. I did laundry on the weekend, and a load last night too. I have a 5 foot pile of clean laundry overflowing in the hamper to put away.
    7. I need to do #6 so I can find some pants for DS1 to wear tomorrow.
    8. I need to rake my leaves again, but they are all soggy so the bag would rot through before pick up day.
    9. I still need to sew a bunch of stuff for Christmas gifts.
    10. LO is getting brave and letting go when standing. :-SS
  • Options
    1. I'm tired.
    2. I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
    3. That's all I can think bc I'm so tired.
  • Options
    1) I am watching the Jurassic Park movies for the first time

2) I bought fiber today....I am officially old

3) I find it impossible to get anything done when I have such an adorable little girl to snuggle and nap with.

4) I've decided fuck housework, she'll only be this little once and won't cuddle when she gets older

5) Apparently I am not cooking, or eating healthy for this whole week

6) I keep having dreams that I am pregnant

7) The other day I dreamed I was married to Jax from SOA

8) That last dream was really really good

9) I bought my cousin's kid a toy today, and let LO chew on it while we walked around the store.  I'll wash it before I give it to her.

10) I am rdiculously excited to take LO to see Santa.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    1. Traveling wasn't too bad....

2. I'm not looking forward to Friday at all.
    3.or Saturday =drive home
    4. I want pie
    5. We spent too much money today on food. Good thing today is the only day we had to eat out and now w have left over pizza in my dads fridge for tomorrow

6. I need to go to bed.

7. Tomorrow people are only available during the TWO times all day Lo usually naps. Ugh. Could be interesting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"