Baby Names

Boy names for girls..

Just had to share this one. DH met a lady named Michael the other day.
Michael.

Re: Boy names for girls..

• I have heard it before. Michael Learned played the mother on the TV show The Waltons.
  • I went to high school with a girl whose name was spelled Michaele, but pronounced Michelle.
    TB is dead.

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url]
    || <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Cha
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to work with a woman named Michael - spelled it Michele
  • I worked with a woman named Christopher once.
  • I went to high school with a girl named Gregory Ann nn Greg
  • saham07 said:

I went to high school with a girl named Gregory Ann nn Greg

I have a distant cousin names Greg (female). I'm not sure what her given name is though.

As for the name Michael for a girl, there is also the actress Michael Michele.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

• Michal (without an e) is actually a biblical name referring to the daughter of Saul. It is a popular female name in Israel, I believe. I'm not sure of the pronunciation, though.
  • stahlop said:
    I went to high school with a girl named Gregory Ann nn Greg
    I have a distant cousin names Greg (female). I'm not sure what her given name is though. As for the name Michael for a girl, there is also the actress Michael Michele.

is your cousin from Washington state perhaps?
  • My aunts name is Mikal. Pronounced like Michael. That's totally not a boys name for me at all. It never has been because I grew up with it as a girls name.
    Our Little Lady
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Avery - 8.2.07 | Asher - 5.12.10 | Audrey - 11.28.12

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My aunts name is Mikal. Pronounced like Michael. That's totally not a boys name for me at all. It never has been because I grew up with it as a girls name.
    I have a male friend named Mikal, but he pronounces it Mick-el (like Nickel with an M).
    Anniversary
    VOTE on my Name List
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"