2nd Trimester

Symptoms and fear!

I'm 14 weeks today, and all of my symptoms are gone, even my extreme veininess and dark nipples are gone. I'm deathly afraid of a missed miscarriage, I did get to see the heartbeat and the baby bouncing around at 11w4d, should I be worried that my body seems to be going back to how it seemed before I was pregnant?

Re: Symptoms and fear!

• I remember groping my boobs all the time to make sure they were still sore. It's normal to feel a certain level of anxiety, but don't overthink things. Bleeding, fever and cramping are red flags that something may be wrong otherwise it's probably not anything to worry about. I suggest calling your doctors office or your midwife and run it by them. Good luck
  • Try not to worry, I remember feeling the same on days I didn't feel sick, I thought something had happened. With no bad cramp, pain or bleeding I wouldn't worry but ring doctors or midwife if your still worried in a few days. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My boobs haven't been sore this entire pregnancy. You're in second tri now, symptoms go away. You probably won't feel pregnant for another month or two
  • If theres no cramping/bleeding then try to breathe. No symptoms usually mean youre just lucky. Enjoy it while it lasts!!
  • 14 weeks is a pretty common time for a lot of the pregnancy symptoms to go away- enjoy it! They may come back later in your pregnancy :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"