Baby Names
Options

Let's Make Combos!!

Through some hard work, I have some first names and some middle name options. I'm just struggling to find what the best combinations are, so I'm coming back to my board of advisors for help. I think DH is most likely to connect to a specific name if I can provide both first & middle and he likes it.

So here are the tentatively 'accepted' first names: Bethany, Brooke, Kate, Melanie, Melody, and Maria 

And here are my preferred middle name options, with meaning as suggested by DH: Hope, Faith, June, Autumn, Brooke

I think I *might* be able to get DH on board with these other middle name options too, if the sound was perfect: Elizabeth, Felicity, Snow, Abigail

Work your magic please! :) 

Re: Let's Make Combos!!

• Options
    Melody Snow.  Gorgeous!

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    Bethany Brooke sounds pretty cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Melody Snow.  Gorgeous!
    I have a serious crush on Snow in the middle name spot, but I thought maybe it was dumb. At least I know someone else likes it!
  • Options
    Idani said:
    I really like Snow in the mn spot and I like it with the M names.

Melanie Snow
    Melody Snow 
    Maria Snow
    I agree, I always think it looks very pretty with M names.
  • Options
    I like Maria Snow the best. 

Brooke is my favorite FN choice, but I don't love the flow w MN options. Maybe Brooke Elizabeth?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Brooke is my favorite FN choice, but I don't love the flow w MN options. Maybe Brooke Elizabeth?
    My favorite Brooke mn at the moment is Brooke Felicity, but I think it's a very big stretch that I could get DH to like that.
  • Options

I like the name Melody, but not together with middle names that are also nouns.

Bethany Snow

Bethany Abigail

Maria June

Maria Felicity

January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    Katherine elizabeth
    Maria Abigail

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Options
    I love Bethany Snow so much!

Bethany Hope
    Brooke Elizabeth
    Melanie Hope
    Melody Hope
    Maria Autumn

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    I love snow as a mn!

If you use just Kate as a fn, I would pair it with a longer middle name, like Elisabeth.

And I'm going to throw this out there: I think Elodie Snow is gorgeous.
    Started adoption process in Jan. 2011.
    3 failed matches in 2012.
    Surprise pregnancy in Aug. 2012.
    Precious baby boy "HC" born May 2013.
    Began researching EA in 2014.
    No longer pursuing EA due to fibroid complications.
    Officially on the adoption home study wait list.

• Options
    I love snow as a mn! If you use just Kate as a fn, I would pair it with a longer middle name, like Elisabeth. And I'm going to throw this out there: I think Elodie Snow is gorgeous.

Kate Elizabeth is a name we have thrown around for a few months. We both like it alright, but neither of us love it. That's pretty much why Kate has moved to the "meh" list for us. It's still on the list because we do both agree that it's okay, but I'd like to think we can find something that we both feel is more than just okay, you know??

Elodie Snow is gorgeous! Dh would never go for a name like that but in my dream world, I would totally use it!

• Options
    I like Bethany June and Melanie Snow.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    Love the idea of melody Brooke.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Maria Elizabeth
    Maria Felicity
    Maria June
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Renisra+2 said:

My favorite Brooke mn at the moment is Brooke Felicity, but I think it's a very big stretch that I could get DH to like that.

Felicity Brooke is nice, and I think it flows better in that order. Agree with pp that Bethany Brooke is cute!
  • Options
    Bethany June and Kate hope
  • Options
    Have you considered Autumn for a first name? Or maybe your H would like the similar in sound Audrey?
    Started adoption process in Jan. 2011.
    3 failed matches in 2012.
    Surprise pregnancy in Aug. 2012.
    Precious baby boy "HC" born May 2013.
    Began researching EA in 2014.
    No longer pursuing EA due to fibroid complications.
    Officially on the adoption home study wait list.

• Options
    Have you considered Autumn for a first name? Or maybe your H would like the similar in sound Audrey?
    I have considered Autumn, but it sounds so bad with our last name. Our last name also ends in the "um" sound, so it just does not flow well. Otherwise, I do really like the name.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"