2nd Trimester

christmas

our baby boy is due in May. Was wondering if anyone was doing anything as far as Christmas stocklings, ornaments etc.. for this 1st Christmas before the birth?? ideas??!!

Re: christmas

• Nope; baby isn't born yet, so she can't really celebrate with us. 
  • I'm not planning on doing anything for the baby this year.  I am looking forward to next Christmas when the baby is actually here.  Seeing the baby's face with the lights and everything decorated will be fun!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am making ornaments that kinda reflect that I'm having a baby, but nothing like baby's first xmas... bc it's not. Next year i will for sure though. Considering the salt dough ornaments with baby's foot print and paint it all cute with the year.
  • No.  I guess we sort of had something when I was pregnant with DS, his EDD was 12/26 so we didn't know if he would arrive before or after.  DH's parents gave us two Christmas ornaments for him.  I displayed them on our table, but decided I would only hang them on the tree if he was actually born before Christmas.  He was born on 12/29, so I hung those ornaments the following year.
  • tinyjoystinyjoys member
    edited November 2014
    I'll be buying their stocking this year, just because Target still has the stockings we bought last year and I'm worried that if I wait until next year, they won't carry them anymore. Last year, we bought these {two green, one red} and then had our names embroidered onto them. I'll actually be buying two {one red, one green}, one for this baby and one to put away for if we decide to have a third. I may put it up the second red this year, but it won't have embroidered until after babe is born in May.

We'll be finding out the sex on 12/19. My mom will buy the baby a gift for Christmas and we'll let our oldest open it. I've been eyeing a Jellycat bunny, so I may buy that for baby for "Christmas", but I'm not sure. 
    Mr + Mrs: 09/06/2009 
    Daddy + Mommy: #1: 07/02/2011 EDD#2: 05/22/2015
    baby development
  • No. Though I would consider getting a 'we're expecting' or pregnancy/maternity ornament.
  • I'll be buying "baby's first Christmas" stocking if it doesn't have a yr on it after Christmas and maybe an outfit or two cause I can resist a sale but otherwise nope.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"