meme monday

Lets get it going

This is how im feeling today

Re: meme monday

• Options

Much love, dear.

I'm on pins and needles for Thanksgiving. Because what I see in my head is:

but I'm afraid of:

I love, love, LOVE thanksgiving for all the food. ALL OF IT.  Like, I starve myself during the day so I can eat so much at dinner.

And BF and I are going to bring dinner to his parents place since they've been without a kitchen for 2 months.  I'm trying a couple new recipes and trying some "old" recipes that I've never actually made before.  So... totally fucking nervous.  
    imageimage

Also, feeling like this today:

God, I can't wait for my period to end...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ugh today needs to die, bf and i still.havent had the talk he wanted to have. If hes going to end things id like to just get it over with so i can focus on something other then stressing out over it.

But ive got to work today so, im going to chanel what my campus manager would tell me about the situation.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A friend of mine keeps telling me all about how her husband is leaving for two weeks and how she'll get a taste of single parenthood.  I can't even reach deep down far enough to give a shit.  And she is whining about how she's going to miss him and how she doesn't know what she's going to do for those two weeks.

Her mother lives with her and her husband and child.  In fact, she's the one who is constantly out at the bar with her husband. Her mother is like a nanny for them and she's complaining that she doesn't know what she's going to do for two weeks without her husband and how single parenting is going to be so hard.

Bitch.  Single parenting isn't a two week ordeal. Kthxbai.
  • Options
    I want to bludgen people who say that!

Also, my.best friend is trying to convince me to do herbalife with her. And im just over here like

• Options
    Herbalife, Amway, etc.:
  • Options
    I got a free shake and it was gross and had a weird texture. Yuck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"