February 2013 Moms
Options

Holy Crap (BFP!)

So, I've been seeing a RE since September. He diagnosed me with PCOS and started me on Metformin. The plan was to start a medicated cycle with letrozole after I get this period. I got sick of waiting for my period to come so I scheduled an appointment Friday for a "No menses" workup. That's basically a blood test and US before they start you on Provera to induce a period. 

I didn't realize the doctor called me Friday and left a voicemail (I'm kind of absent minded about voice mails since they are usually just my mom or some junk). I woke up really early this AM and was playing around on my phone. I saw that I had a lot of voicemails and that it was time to clean them out. Well, the number that I thought was my neurologist's office (I have an upcoming appt this week), was actually my RE's office. The first one I listened to was a RN saying that my progesterone level was low for a positive pregnancy test and to start taking the prometrium suppositories (which I already have on hand). The second one was my Dr saying to call him back. Wow... could have known about this all weekend!

I am a little panicked right now-- I did take two days worth of provera and I'm not sure what that means for an early pregnancy. It was kind of fishy since the script they gave me had another patient's name on it. The pharmacist caught it and called to verify. They did do an ultrasound, so not sure if they saw anything in there. I hope this baby sticks. I also had a margarita on Thursday night when I was out with my friends from work. No idea where I am due date-wise. LMP was 10/12. Didn't think I ovulated since I've never had any indication that I've ever ovulated without clomid. This cycle I wasn't even doing OPKs.

My husband doesn't even know yet. I tried calling him on his way to work, but his phone died. I think he heard the panic in my voice and actually tried to call me back collect. (who does that?). He probably is in a panic right now thinking something is wrong. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holy Crap (BFP!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"