April 2015 Moms
Options

April 30th

Since I am due the very tail end of april I could go either way, may baby or april baby, does anyone else share a due date with me? I'm always a couple weeks behind everyone else!

Re: April 30th

• Options
    * this post is more just for fun
    might delete later because of the unimportance! haha :)
  • Options
    Unfortunately, even if someone does 'share a due date', it kinda means nothing except you're behind probably 3/4 of the ladies in this group. There's a reason the boards are broken down by month and not day, bc LO can come early or late and your due date is just an estimated time baby 'MAY' show up. But everyone can relate and it's probably better not to make threads that can alienate other women on the A15 boards... just saying.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    angi3o said:

Since I am due the very tail end of april I could go either way, may baby or april baby, does anyone else share a due date with me? I'm always a couple weeks behind everyone else!

Quote JIC

* this post is more just for fun
    might delete later because of the unimportance! haha :)

It's considered really rude to delete a post just so ya know :)
    Thank you for the tip, I learn something new every day here:)
  • Options
    I'm due April 30th too :)
  • Options
    Ladies, I don't think OP meant to alienate anyone, and like she said it shouldn't be taken so seriously!
    My EDD is the 26th so I too am usually behind in terms of milestones etc and of course I can actually have a May baby. It's cool though because I like reading about everyone else's developments and getting super excited for mine to happen a week or 2 or 3 later. I have yet to have my anatomy scan, it's scheduled for 12/3 and I cannot wait!

• Options
    I am due April 30th too!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    rsaj0807 said:
    I'm due April 30, but won't be having this baby on the 30th. I'll have a 3RCS a week earlier. So, does that mean I get to sit at the table, or am I shunned once again? ETA- this is my 3rd so I don't have due date envy. Those things will come. Just enjoy the moment you're at. Hey, OP, I stole your confetti egg sex reveal. I'm revealing to my best friends on Saturday. Thanks for the idea!
    I do not like that you have to have another c-section, so don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad I'm not alone having my 3RCS! I have been making myself a nervous wreck all weekend worrying that I'm making the wrong decision by not driving the 2.5 hours to the nearest place that will allow a VBAC/VBA2C because people keep making it seem like having a c-section is the worst thing I could do. Just nice to know I'm not alone!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My doctor has moved my due date a little bit- originally the 28th moved back a couple days to the 26th now. I'm expecting to go over like I did with my past pregnancies so will prob end up with a May baby!
    I'm delivering at a small hospital that only delivers a couple babies a month. The nurses have already told me they are going to start a pool hoping I deliver on my doctors birthday (27th)... I'm sure he is hoping I don't to avoid being at the hospital delivering a baby on his birthday!
  • Options
    In Cleveland, Ohio, it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
  • Options
    mrsjack53 said:
    Yup @souptin‌ will you sit with me? I don't want to be the kid that has to eat alone in the bathroom stall like Mean Girls.
    Or the phone booth like DJ on Full House. LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rsaj0807 said:
    I'm due April 30, but won't be having this baby on the 30th. I'll have a 3RCS a week earlier. So, does that mean I get to sit at the table, or am I shunned once again? ETA- this is my 3rd so I don't have due date envy. Those things will come. Just enjoy the moment you're at. Hey, OP, I stole your confetti egg sex reveal. I'm revealing to my best friends on Saturday. Thanks for the idea!
    I do not like that you have to have another c-section, so don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad I'm not alone having my 3RCS! I have been making myself a nervous wreck all weekend worrying that I'm making the wrong decision by not driving the 2.5 hours to the nearest place that will allow a VBAC/VBA2C because people keep making it seem like having a c-section is the worst thing I could do. Just nice to know I'm not alone!
    i wouldn't want to give birth 2.5 hours away just to do what other people think is best! If you're not comfortable with attempting VBA2C or it doesn't work because you dig have good access to a doctor willing to do it, that's YOUR business and you should tell anyone who judges you where to shove it One thing I heard about recently that you might want to look into as a middle ground between scheduled CS and VBAC is 'gentle cesarean' or 'natural cesarean'... Supposedly there are some benefits to letting your body go into labor naturally (but then when you go to the hospital you don't go to a room to labor you go get your CS) instead of scheduling it, that kind of thing. I don't know that much about it but it's maybe something to look into
    I will definitely bring this up at my next dr appt! I am high risk and take Lovenox so originally they wanted me to be scheduled 2 weeks early (as they did with DS2) but I'd like to wait until the baby is ready so this time we are just stopping the shots a few weeks early so that I can go whenever. And I agree, I have a GREAT dr and would be worried about having to go through anything traumatic without him there. It's hard to hear people knock those of us who don't "try" for the VBAC/VBA2C though, like we are less than because we agree with our doctors!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"