May 2015 Moms
Options

Tingly feeling in lower leg/foot

I'm in bed trying to sleep, but my right leg is feeling funny. It's tingling like I've been sitting on it for too long. I just got up and walked around the livingroom and it felt a little better, so I got back in bed and it's still doing it. Has anyone felt this before? Should I be concerned or is this normal?

Re: Tingly feeling in lower leg/foot

• Options
    Hi get this too but also feels like it goes from one hand over my arm and transfers to my other arm it's only at night and it's the weired feeling ever, first pregnancy for me so freaked a little and thought I could explain it kinda feeling like blood rushing around my body, went to the doc turns out it's just my RSI playing up even more ... Great.... Hope this helps I've had RSI for about 7 years and I'm a hairdresser so jn my get all day the doc explained it and everything just working in over time due to the baby, again nothing to stop it tho :(
  • Options
    *im on my feet all day
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This tends to happen to me at night while sitting on the couch or just laying down for bed. I asked doc about it last week she said it can be due to swelling and all the extra blood volume. Try putting you feet up if you can
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I bought some compression socks, as this happens to me from time to time. They help and you can get some really cute ones at running stores.

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"