Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hope for everyone.

I know with Thanksgiving coming up that it may be a bitter sweet day for us. I know for me it will be emotional because itll be the first day that I see all of my family since I lost the baby. I'm sure you all can relate in someway, especially those with such recent losses so I wanted to spread some hope to all of you. I hope that this week is a good week for you all. As good as it can get, I know it's hard. At least try to enjoy the food. Take care ladies, you're all in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs***

Re: Hope for everyone.

• Hi @ashleyann62215, thank you for starting this, it's very sweet :) 

I know that this year, more than ever, I will be thinking about all of the things I am very thankful for in my life. I know that sometimes it's hard to forget the bad but there is also so much good. I hope that everyone else can do the same. 

*hugs*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I hope you have a good week as well.

Totally started enjoying the food already last night. You have to taste test the brownies, right?

=P~

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • @flyoffeve, unfortunately my "taste test" usually turns into having to make another batch :))
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @Nikolie93 They were bogo, so I do have that option. :D

Me: 31 DH: 36
    Dated Since ‘02, Married in ‘06
    BFP#1 05/16/06, EDD01/16/07, MC 06/12/06 at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 08/14/14, EDD 04/22/15, MC 09/17/14 at 9 weeks

My Chart

• Thank you @agpjt413‌ @flyoffeve‌ @Nikolie93‌ I'm glad I could bring some sweet thoughts to the board. Everyone's been so supportive so I wanted to show some support right back! @Nikolie93‌ I go to the doctor Wednesday for my follow up from my D&C so I'm hoping he gives me good news. That'll be my "what I'm thankful for." This year. Even though I'm thankful for many things that will be my favorite. fx! Hope you all Are having a good day. Hugs.***
  • FX for your appointment Wed. Hope it's good news!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"