July 2013 Moms

Home spam home

it's Monday here officially and my first ever spam thread. ;) we are finally home and in my own bed! Hoping DD does better tonight in her own bed too although she has a cough going on and I'm hoping she's not sicky again. :(

Talk to you in the am!

Re: Home spam home

• Hmmm maybe he is teething... :-S
  • Loading the player...
  • @fabk‌ I love my lazy boy recliner that I bought when pregnant with DS. It is so comfortable and I spent a lot of time in it rocking both kids.

I hope all the sick babies feel better!

I am so tired and boo for Monday. I hope I am not crazy busy at work today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @juliedave151‌ will you be feeding her and how old is she?
  • @juliedave151‌ does she play with any of your girls regularly? How far is the bus stop?
  • She is 7 I think, in first grade. She does not normally play with my girls. The street we live on is U shaped and we live in the middle and the bus stop is at the end of the street. I would be watching her from 7 a.m. until 8:15-8:50 depending on whether I take them to the bus stop or school.

I honk it would depend on how crazy things usually are at your house in the mornings.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @juliedave151‌ I considered doing something similar with our neighbor. My concerns were if Nikita was sick I would still have the other girl here from 6:45 until 7:40ish.

Granted it would get Nikita on the bus vs me driving her...
  • @juliedave151‌ I probably wouldn't want to do it. I mean maybe if your girls were friends or if you were friends with the parents? It just seems like a hassle.
  • Stacey099 said:

sooo.... Back in August we planned on having Thanksgiving at MIL and FIL's house. This was decided so long ago because their house tends to be a disaster and I knew it would take that long for them to clean it up. MIL has been very busy cleaning but Sunday FIL decided the place is too dirty and we would no longer be allowed over for Thanksgiving dinner. So now it looks like it is down to our super tiny apartment for 6 adults and 3 kids.....I wish I could just say fcck it and tell everyone to stay home. DH, G and I can have a nice day w/o any stupid drama.

We don't host because our place is too small. When f-i-l brings it up every yr., that's what d.h. tells him. I am thankful for the no drama. When they hosted (ha! d.h. and I cooked and their idea of getting the place ready is stacking any magazines and/or books and/or comics that were around), I could barely breathe in the place it's so dusty (I'm allergic and have asthma...cue inhaler use every yr. we went there), and they'd inevitably yell at d.h., "Is it ready yet?????" because their oven was so old and not working properly...but they'd never replace it. I don't think they understand the THANKS part of THANKSgiving.
  • Well, Haddock is asleep on top of me. Might as well take advantage of nap jail today!
  • Byjove03 said:

haddocky said:

@Byjove03‌ I know what they are :)

Yay! I'm glad someone out there does. Now, when was the last time you ate them?

It's probably been about 8 months ago. It was in the spring and my sister made them. Food is so much better when someone else makes it. I wonder why that is?
  • haddocky said:

Ariel has the prettiest hair out of any Disney princess.

Elsa is a close second.

I have always been crazy jealous of Ariel's hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"