August 2014 Moms
Options

TWD 11-23

Thoughts on the minister leaving?? What was he thinking?!

I am so nervous for the group to do this deal with the cops. I had a feeling that one cop was setting them up.

One more episode!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TWD 11-23

• Options
    Seriously where is the minister going? He cannot survive in his own.
  • Options

Seriously where is the minister going? He cannot survive in his own.

That's what I said too. He has lost his mind.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    dobbysocks33dobbysocks33 member
    edited November 2014

SPOILER POSSIBLY:

https://www.inquisitr.com/1629787/the-walking-deads-norman-reedus-devastated-by-mid-season-finale/

Can't make it clicky on mobile but apparently Norman Reedus is "devastated" by the end of the mid-season finale...goodbye Carol and/or Beth???

Or him... He really enjoys playing this character, has even asked to be added to the comics. This episode in enjoyed a little more than the last few, I hate when they are all split and only focus on one character/group per episode. I'm ready to see sh*t go down. The show needs some excitement. Gabriel (sp?) is crazy, he can't make it on his own. And I'm not positive but doesn't look like he brought his machete... Suicide.
    Eta, spelling as usual. And also commented before reading article. It doesn't look Daryl dies from the way its worded. Which is good he's my favorite. Just ready to see who all we loose.<= this word looks funny sorry if its wrong :-/
  • Options
    Booooo!
    This episode stunk. Gabriel is an idiot. I hope he isn't around very long. And if Carol or Daryl die I will be so mad. Beth I wouldn't miss too much.
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • Options
    I don't think anything will happen to Daryl but I could see Beth and Carol being gonners.

I agree with you @coffee&amp;wine. They are going to have to pass that huge group at some point. Who knows when!

• Options
    wandsandwinewandsandwine member
    edited November 2014
    Am I the only one who thinks its strange Maggie isn't trying to find Beth? Does she think she is dead?

Edit: words are hard
  • Options
    @Mrsthompsontobe‌ I thought it was weird too. She hasn't even asked about her.

Something crazy has to happen next week to compare to last years mid season finale.
                             imageimageimage
              Emma June 8/22/2014
  • Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. I liked it- it kept me on my toes. I can't even guess what will happen next week.
  • Options
    I was just coming here to say that @Mrsthompsontobe‌! It's so strange. I was just thinking maybe she thinks she died and doesn't want to face it.
  • Options
    The Walking Dead @ablessedsoul‌
  • Options
    noodles84 said:

I accidentally read a spoiler about who dies. Can't wait to see if it is right. Aaagh!

Where did you read it? I want to check it out.
  • Options
    I think Dawn is just barely in control of the hospital. I feel like the male officers are OK with letting her run the daily business (I mean everything is neat and organized) and controlling the second class hospital staff and cleaning crew as long as they get what they want. When Beth steps into the argument between Dawn and that guy over wasted resources and Dawn sides with her officer, i think she had to to show she's in control of her hospital workers.
  • Options
    The Minister is clearly very conflicted and feeling guilty. It seems he can handle himself just fine, but dosn't want to. He dispatched that zombie by body slamming it on the ground.

I think it is Beth being killed off next week.

I would like to see Morgan show up. Maybe he will run into the minister.

Abraham is annoying me right now. Get the fuck over it and stop acting like a toddler throwing a tantrum.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

I don't think the priest is a priest. I feel like he has have some kind of backstory that we haven't been told yet. How does a guy like this survive all this time being such a scaredy cat.

I couldn't stand it if anything happened to Darryl

I thought the same thing! Can't be a priest!
  • Options
    I agree there has to be more to him than what he has shown/told.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"