October 2013 Moms

Who is STILL crawling?

Is anyone still crawling? I know I shouldn't wish away babyhood, but damn dd, you are 27 lbs and Imma need you to start walking soon. Plus I am so over her being covered with dog hair 24/7.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Who is STILL crawling?

• Lesley0228Lesley0228 member
    edited November 2014
    I feel you. Graham is over 30 lbs and it would be nice to put him down sometimes, but mama is getting ripped! He cruises, is taking a couple steps occasionally, it'll happen. I do think it may be a little harder for these big babies to walk. That's a lot of weight to hold up.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Still crawling! The kid has taken 1 step that's it. He can climb like nobody's business though.
  • DS took his first steps last week, but since then it has been back to crawling. He does try to climb everything in sight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Still crawling here. I won't be worried for a few more months yet. She cruises and pushes her walker. She also walks holding one hand. Crawling is still her favorite though and she doesn't seem really interested in independent walking.
  • I still have a crawler. No hurry from me for her to walk,I know the crazy that comes with walking so I'm in no rush. DD will stand unsupported and walks with push toys. That's where we're at for now.

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Still crawling and covered in dog hair. DD was 13 months yesterday and started standing on her own 3 days ago, and has taken a couple steps. She is also really cautious.
  • Still crawling here too. She cruises like a champ and uses her walker no problem. She just started standing up from sitting without using something to help pull herself up, but then she just stands there until she decides to sit back down and crawl.
  • Still crawling. She took her first steps a few days after her birthday and then decided it wasn't worth the fuss.

I did get a few pairs of steps out of her yesterday, she was playing with a ball and I got her to pick it up and try to walk while holding on to it. She would take two steps, sit down, use the ball to push herself back up, and then take two more steps. She didn't make it very far, but it's a start.
  • I'm not worried at all, just ready for the walking stage! I also have an older kid so I know what's involved with having a walker, and I love it.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My little guy is doing about 60% crawling 40% walking. Im doomed at 100% walking. :bz
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"