October 2014 Moms
Options

Mommy brain

I'm new to posting, but wondering if anybody transitioned right from pregnancy brain to mommy brain? I feel like I'm half focused on five thousand things.

Re: Mommy brain

• Options
    Most of the time I forget to put on deodorant! Gross!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @crawford411
    I love that you have a laundry shoot. Whenever you mention it I reminisce about my grandparents depression era house and the laundry shoot. We used to think it was so cool. I would throw something down from the top and my brother would wait for it at the bottom. Only house I've ever seen one in.
  • Options
    savagek7 said:
    I wouldn't say I have "mommy brain." My brain is top notch. But being tired and distracted has made me do silly things like leaving the water running in the sink while I was out for coffee.
    Haha...notch...
    And in a way, yes.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I put the dry dog food container in the fridge last week. And the half and half in the freezer. I'm definitely a little loopy around 7-8am
  • Options
    @crawford411 haha I just realized I typed shoot too without even thinking about it. Definite mommy brain!
  • Options
    I turn on the water in our yard and then forget about it for hours. I flood our yard and street on a regular basis.
  • Options
    @crawford411‌ that is incredible!
  • Options

I just had another moment. I had a bath and I was thinking 'why the hell Is it taking so long to fill up?!'

Putting the plug in might have helped. =D>

I did that last night with LO's bathtub!
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"