1st Trimester

I don't feel pregnant anymore...anyone else feel that way? (loss and child mentioned)

Hello all! I am currently 5 weeks and I had been having "twinges" in my abdomen, but now they seem to have stopped should I be worried? I do have tender breasts still and maybe a little bit of nausea but I don't " feel" pregnant and when I went for a U/S on friday the baby was "hard " to find (they did but said I am still pretty early) Has anyone else ever all of a sudden not felt pregnant? I did suffer a loss with my first pregnancy and then went on and had my DS, but I am still afraid. ..Am I crazy? Thanks!

Re: I don't feel pregnant anymore...anyone else feel that way? (loss and child mentioned)

• Thanks all... I did read pregnancy books when I was pregnant with my son (that was 7 years ago) but apparently I don't remember much..lol! Guess it's time to go to the library!
  • I'm sorry for your loss. I can relate to how you're feeling. Even though logically I know symptoms do not equal a healthy baby, I still worry about not feeling pregnant. I have my first appointment in two days so I'm hoping for some reassurance then.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @catladymeow‌ thanks good to know I'm not alone. Wishing you GL for your appointment!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"