Parenting

Sunday Spam

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Sunday Spam

• My kid has been crying and screaming for over an hour. ~X(

• Loading the player...
  • We're having Thanksgiving at my moms today & spent the night here last night. Apparently the baby thought that meant we had to get up at 5:30 to start getting ready. Now she is sleeping soundly again but my mom & her little annoying yappy dog are up so looks like I am too.

Gotta shower & make fried apples, mashed potatos & mac n cheese. But 1st of course ~O)
  • I'm here. Baby was up 3 times last night, DS1 was up twice. I'm still feeling like shit so I'm going to call dh to make sure they are up and on their way home from the boys weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi all. We spent yesterday with my friends and family back in my hometown. It was so great. Today we have to do all the cleaning and errands. Groceries, Target, and vacuuming are in our future today.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Getting everyone ready for church then we have to go to trader joes. I'm not looking forward to how busy the tjs will be. Then we have a 'friendsgiving' thing tonight. I java a feeling it is going to be a long day.

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • I have a bunch of stuff to do around the house today, so once DH gets up he will be in charge of her. 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • I'm drinking coffee and watching Revenge while the girls watch Lion king in their playroom. Is that bad parenting?

If it's wrong I don't want to be right

• We are up. She is watching The rugrats movie and eating toast while I drink coffee and meal plan with what we have because I didn't make it to the grocery store and no way am I going to the mad house now.

We have open house at her preschool later and then home to do laundry and clean. It is rainy here so I really just want to nap.

• msdrdgmsdrdg member
    edited November 2014
    Foster Dog went to his forever home yesterday.  DH went to a party last night.  So I sat home and cried my eyes out because I loved that furry pain in the ass. 

Luckily DS slept until 8:15 this morning, so I got about 7 hours sleep. 

Unfortunately I am now sneezing my face off and hacking up a lung and I apparently have 2 cold sores.  WTAF????

Also apparently a shooting victim was found at the end of my street.  I saw the police and ambulance lights, but I didn't know what it was all about.  Awesome!

I have no interest in parenting right now so DS is watching a Thomas movie for the ten millionth time.

/dear diary
    /eeyore
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• H just took DD upstairs for a nap. I should really start some freelance work, but the couch is so comfy...
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • It's the western final in the cfl today. My family loves football. My parents are having everyone over to watch the game. But not us. Guess they only want to see us/their only grandchildren in select occasions, not at family gatherings around mutually enjoyed activities.
  • 4PrivetDrive4PrivetDrive member
    edited November 2014
    Feel better soon, HE!

DS1 woke up blazing like an inferno last night. Thankfully the fever is gone this morning.

DS2 was the worst sleeper ever last night, so now we are all just sitting around watching Super Why while I drink my coffee like a zombie. 8-X

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• Ds keeps asking if we can put the Christmas tree up. Kid, if you can pick up the mountain of toys that has taken over the living room then yes. But we both know that isn't going to happen.

• I still need to buy Christmas presents for H and DS. He's done with both of us. Way to set the bar high and bite me.

We're supposed to close on our house on Wednesday. Why am I not more excited?

I have not bought one single Christmas item.
    I've bought 1. I do have some in carts waiting for cyber Monday.

• I have bought one Christmas gift. DS1' s birthday is in a week and a half and I haven't bought any presents yet.

Anyone have ideas on what to get a 7 month old for christmas?

• It's creepy warm out, given that it snowed a whole lot on Monday. DS is playing in the leaves and it's so cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • All of us surprisingly slept in today (obviously we just put DS in the crib again last night bc we're chicken shit...and he was cranky and overtired as all hell last night).

DH got up with DS while I got to shower and now I'm sitting with my coffee. I have an appt for my 2nd Brazilian bikini wax at 12.

• What did you get @pobrecita‌ ?

Is it to early for a Christmas gift post?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My mom told me she found a recipe for White Castle stuffing and she is debating on doing it. I told her that it sounds horrendous.

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• Avswolf said:

We have to go to the commissary. :-<

I hate going to the commissary. Great deals, but the crowds are overwhelming. At least it's not a pay day?

I miss shopping at the commissary so much! Pay day at the commissary must be avoided at all costs though.

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• edited November 2014
    I wrote out this long 'to do' list and had grandiose visions of how priductive I was going to be today. Yea I made breakfast, did 2 loads if laundry, and now I'm completely wiped out. I need to get this place clean but I just have no energy.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My mom told me she found a recipe for White Castle stuffing and she is debating on doing it. I told her that it sounds horrendous.

I just had to look up what this is. OMG, there are hamburgers in the stuffing! Why would hamburgers ever be in stuffing?

:-& Nothing about that sounds delicious.
    Exactly! BURGERS DO NOT BELONG IN STUFFING, MOTHER!

I should show these responses to her. She is convinced it would be good. I am convinced I will vomit.

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• I haven't eaten dessert in 2 days which is huge for me. I'll be eating an entire box of Buncha Crunch at the movies later though.

DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Last night DHs stupid dog bit DD in the face. I'm livid. I want the dog gone. He isn't having it. Halp. I will lose this battle.

FTR it's a bichon. She's evil and hates DD, but DD loved her cause she's fluffy. It's a constant battle.

WTF no the dog is gone or I'm gone and taking dd. Why is this even a battle?

• I support everyone's right to decorate whenever, but I am not letting myself do anything until Friday. Christmas tree will hopefully be up next Sunday depending on when FIL will take us in his truck to buy one!! I can't wait!!

DS is 1DAF

• I also love the nose Frieda. My friends act like it's the most vile thing on the planet. We haven't used it in forever though because DS would probably injure one of us at this point.

DS is 1DAF

• I love the nose Frieda. DD hates it, but she hates the vacuum suction Graco one we have more, so Frieda wins.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"