August 2014 Moms
Options

My new super power

I do believe I am now able to be invisible! I go to family functions and they see LO but no one holding him.

Coworkers going out for drinks and everyone knows but some how I don't get told anymore.

I'm convinced I am invisible. Maybe I can join the XMen now.

Please tell me you all still remember me?

Re: My new super power

• Options
    I do! I do! Do you remember me?
  • Options
    I do! @Dawn5481‌ you have an avatar now?! That's so exciting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know! Can you believe it? Only took me like 9 months to figure out the issue I was having.
  • Options

So happy for you
  • Options
    I definitely have this super power, also! I really try not to get my feelings hurt about bc I know that I probably wouldn't go without DD but it would still be nice to be thought of.
  • Options
    ChrisseB said:

We can have mom parties on here. We will plan a time and all crack our beers open at the same time lol

Love it.

Amy Poehler is my spirit animal
  • Options
    I've always hated attention so I love that LO gets it all now.
  • Options
    This is my life. The worst part is my husbands mom refuses to aknowledge me anymore. I was brought into her sons life for the sole purpose of providing him a son and her a grandson. My job is now done and I can go away until she is ready to place another order. I'm torn between being hurt and pissed
  • Options
    Right there with you ladies! Anytime we go anywhere everyone runs up to us and grabs DS and probably 30 mins later I get a hug and "how have you been". It doesn't bother me too much though since I'm used to be a wall flower(:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"