Babies on the Brain
Options

21 &TTC

jhosmer13jhosmer13 member
edited November 2014 in Babies on the Brain

Hey guys,

Well to start off I am new here, sorry if I don't catch on to lingo quick... still learning.(:

I am happily married for 2 years to my wonderful hubby, and we are now TTC! We both have established careers and feel beyond 
ready to start our family. This is only our first month trying, and I have some severe baby fever so to pass the time I'd like to befriend anyone around
my age and having some of the same things going on as I do:

• 21 years old
  • Married
  • Plus size
  • first time ttc
  • Had been on BC since 15, have been off for 2 months

Any advice, tips or tricks are welcome!

Thanks guys!

Re: 21 &TTC

• Options
    I thought I already responded to this post...

but read the fertility friend tutorials, and temp!  figure out when your ovulating!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you're overweight, start working out and eating healthy. Also, start taking prenatals!
    Good luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm 22, married 2 years and have 1 baby boy who's 9 months old about and we are now TTC again :-D I swear by charting! Seriously pay attention to cervical fluid (I know it sounds icky but it will tell you so much about what's going on with your body and when to TTC) and take your basal body temp at the same time each morn (6am is a great time). You can look up what to watch for with your cervical mucus on the bump website or look up stuff on natural family planning
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I know how to chart cm and temp so I thought i would pass some encouragement along and be helpful in what I do know how to do. I asked a question about TTC postpartum because I've only had 1 baby and only know how to chart before having had a baby. I was being open and real and shouldn't be put down on someone elses topic board because of the fact I was asking a question about charting postpartum (heaven forbid I've never done something before). My intentions were only to be helpful to someone :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"