January 2015 Moms

Precalampsia mild

I'm 31weeks 3days, Dr has been testing me for precalampsia, I have been having high blood pressure for about the last month, my 24hr urine sample came back slightly elevated, so I'm repeating the tests. My question is has anyone had to deal with precalampsia this early in the pregnancy? I'm scared that they will have to deliver him early and I just want my baby to be okay. I'm on bed rest for the second week now, and taking medication for the high blood pressure. Any advice will help! Thank you all

Re: Precalampsia mild

• Gome home newb, you're drunk!
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • All these rude comments wow I thought this was a place to support each other! & obviously the 31weeks was a typo and I apologize I was asking again because I couldn't find my old post and didn't get any notifications that anyone replied.
  • It's called the search function at the bottom of the page. Or introducing yourself instead of just spouting off random "concerns" of yours. Hard to support someone you know nothing about other than their poorly worded posts.
  • It's really sad to me how all of the responses on here are so rude.
  • mkh008 said:
    It's really sad to me how all of the responses on here are so rude.
    Sorry we sadden you so much. You totally need a donut.
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • It's really sad to me how all of the responses on here are so rude.
    You pulled up a week old thread to tell us we suck? How sweet of you, @mkh008. Did you notice the responses were because she asked the same thing in a different thread and didn't bother reading them? We're not going to respond twice to the same question for the same person because they're too lazy to find the responses themselves.
    @mkh008 uh, yeah, this.  it's never received well when someone asks for support, gets it, then can't be bothered to find their original post to look for responses and just asks again.  a lot of people took time out of their day to support the OP in the first thread she posted.  it's really awesome how you dredged this up just to tell us how rude we are when you're not even paying attention to the whole story.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • soon2bejpsoon2bejp member
    edited November 2014
    I really want crunchy peanut butter on a sliced granny smith apple.

**leaves the room
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"