Trying to Get Pregnant

~TWW Saturday~

Didn't see one posted yet…

Month/cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing plans: 

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: 

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? 
Me:31 DH: 32
Together since 08/2008
Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
TTC#1 since 10/2014

Re: ~TWW Saturday~

• meerkatmilliemeerkatmillie member
    edited November 2014
    Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing plans: Yeah no, not testing anymore this cycle. BFN 9DPO & 11DPO (wondfo), BFN today 12DPO (wondfo & frer)

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I got my hopes up this morning since my period is late and my temps didn't fully drop yet. But seeing two starch white BFNs on a frer and a wondfo at 12DPO have snapped me back to reality and killed all those hopes. Depressing. I'd like to say I'm just waiting out my period now so I can move on to the next cycle, but I know that I can't sit idly. I will fervently research on the internet the accuracy of frer/wondfo for people at 12DPO to try to give myself back a shred of hope.

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? Greece, because its got mountains going into the sea and Im learning to speak Greek.

Edit: spelling

Me:31 DH: 32
    Together since 08/2008
    Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Thanks for starting @meerkatmillie
    Month/cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 25/10  

Timing: Good

Testing plans:  Was going to be Monday, but my temp dropped so I anticipate the good ole menses by tomorrow.   

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I'm already looking toward the next potential fw - H and I will both be in town so at least there's that!

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why?  I guess the US because I live here and it's home, but I really like how Norway does things. 
    TTC since 5/2014 
    Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 31/16 (but at this point I'm feeling less confident about that)

Timing: Just about EOD since my period finished (enjoying the return of my sex drive after having the Mirena out)

Testing plans: Tested again this morning and BFN.  I'm continuing to feel so confused and frustrated with my body.  

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I continue to have regular heartburn, sore boobs, increased CM, crazy acne, some twinges but no real cramping.  No period yet and still a negative on a FRER.  Now I'm wondering if my body is just having all of these "symptoms" after coming off of the hormones from the Mirena and I'm just having a longer cycle.  But I actually felt great the first few weeks after having it out (realized how much of my depressed mood and lack of libido was due to the mirena).  Again I'm rambling, but my body is just pissing me off!

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why?   Unfortunately I haven't traveled outside the U.S. much.  We did honeymoon in Jamaica and I would return there in a heartbeat, amazing weather, friendly people, and gorgeous scenery.  
  • Month/cycle: 1/1
    CD/DPO: CD33
    Timing: not sure when I Od, but we managed to hit EOD from CD10-20
    Testing plans: tested twice this past week... Both negative. I'll probably test again tomorrow because I really like peeing on things.
    Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: ugh. I thought this morning (1am) was CD1. I had brown blood right as I was going to sleep. Marked CD1, put in a tampon and went to bed. Woke up to change it 6 hours later and nothing. And now still nothing. So I guess I'll change it to spotting. Frustrating.
    GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? I really loved Italy when I was there.

• mosdubmosdub member
    edited November 2014
    @carabassa27 you just named 3 of my personal fave artists from Italy as well <3 

(eta tag)
    TTC since 5/2014 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: Not sure when I O'd..."Think" the 11th, but my temping and charting was super bad this month. So there is no real telling.

Testing plans: I wasn't going to test. I kept telling myself I was going to wait for AF.. Sadly, I tested this morning and got a BFN.. Too soon to tell? Maybe... Am I heart broken? YES.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Rant... As always.. I hate my body. I really do. DH and I have so much sex I could not temp or chart or anything and there is no way I would miss O... But yet, I still cant seem to "seal the deal" We bought one of those OTC sperm tester things, I wasn't sure how much weight to put into this thing, but it said he's good. So now, its me thinking I am broken. I try not to get myself too wrapped around the axles with this but, we really want to have a family and I am feeling like a failure in that area. Especially after my CP in Sep... Everything is in God's hands.

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? This is a hard one, I've been lucky enough to be able visit many countries with the Army... I was stationed in Germany for 4 years, being there I was able to go to Italy, France, Belgum, Neaderlands, Austria, The Republic of Georgia and Iraq. Although, Iraq is definitely NOT my favorite place... But to say one of those countries is my favorite is just really hard, they are all beautiful in their own way.  
  • Month/cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: O-2, O

Testing plans: Dec. 1st, at 12dpo. It'll be easier to wait because we'll be traveling before that and I'm not bringing any tests.

R/R/C: Excited to get my CH! And Thanksgiving will be a good distraction during this TWW.

GTKY: Italy, for the Caravaggio, the Bernini, the Michelangelo, the cannoli, the pizza, the gelato, and the vino.
    Oh my gosh!!! The gelato over there is AMAZING!!!!! I saw a place when I was stationed in GA that said "real gelato" I went in and orders some and wanted to scream at the people working there hahahahaha it was horrible. hahahaha you just cant find the quality of food that you find in Europe. And the pizza was TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!! Except for the outside dinning and flies all over the place, that kept freaking me out

• Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -3, -1

Testing plans: thanksgiving

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: none

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? I love India, but I would have to say the US since this is my home.
  • mrsb30mrsb30 member
    edited November 2014
    @indogbeersiveonlyhadone‌ I'm sorry for the bfn and that you're having such a hard time. How long have you been trying?
  • Well...I tried to stay calm and not think about the ttw at all. Supposed to get af tomorrow so I was just planning to wait for the inevitable temp drop today....but I was away from home overnight and bundled in blankets...oh and took temp late....all of which explains the temp spike, but as you all know, hope springs eternal.....so I am waging a war with myself....trying to convince myself its possible on one side and highly unlikely given my record on the other....besides I got massive headaches yesterday....that's a typical sign of af

13 dpo
    Cycle 19....but last week I analyzed a bit....about 9 cycles of those were complete busts (before temping)....
  • carabassa27carabassa27 member
    edited November 2014
    mosdub said:
    @mosdub Have you been to the Borghese Gallery? *swoon* 

@indogbeersiveonlyhadone Photo attached of the best pizza I've ever had ever. From Naples. I remember audibly groaning with the first bite.
  • Month/cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 23

Timing: eod

Testing plans: the 26th

• mosdub said:
    @mosdub Have you been to the Borghese Gallery? *swoon* 

@indogbeersiveonlyhadone Photo attached of the best pizza I've ever had ever. From Naples. I remember audibly groaning with the first bite.
    @carabassa27  YES.  I was speechless and couldn't soak up Daphne and Apollo enough.  It's one thing to see photos of it and totally another to see it in person.  Absolutely incredible! 
    TTC since 5/2014 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -2,-1,+1

Testing plans: see how impatient I get.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: nothing to say at the moment

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? Canada- I'm from here but at the same time find it beautiful with all the many landscapes.

Was just in Italy in October and absolutely loved it as well.

@carabassa27‌ I agree.
    Naples pizza = love.
    Married since 9-27-14 
    TTC since Oct 2014
  • hydrangea1019hydrangea1019 member
    edited November 2014
    Month/cycle: Cycle 7

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: -2 and O

Testing plans: absolutely none now. 

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I was going to test this morning if my temp was still high, but it completely tanked this morning down to coverline.  In addition to the temp drop, spotting has gotten much heavier, and my period cramps have arrived.  I am fully expecting CD 1 today or tomorrow.

ETA: to fix error in posting Cycle and CD/DPO
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• @whatsit  what is the most beautiful landmark/scenery on the middle or eastern side of Canada?  H and I would like to road trip it up there sometime for some natural beauty!
    TTC since 5/2014 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: -3,-1,O

Testing plans: going to wait for af

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? I'd say Canada because I'm from here, but I have always wanted
    To go to Ireland because it looks gorgeous

• @mosdub‌ I'm from the west (Alberta specifically) but I've heard the Maritime provinces are absolutely beautiful. If you're ever ambitious to come this way, Waterton lakes national park, Banff and Jasper are beautiful as well.
    Married since 9-27-14 
    TTC since Oct 2014
  • @mosdub‌ ... You must visit the Maritime provinces!! They are gorgeous! Whale watching, Peggy's cove, Cabot trail, Hopewell rocks

• @MamaSargeToBe‌ the only days on your timing that matter fertility wise is -5 days to +1 days before/after ovulation. Anything outside of that we dont need to know about.

Also, I'm noticing that in the cd/dpo spot a few of us are just putting one number. Can you clarify if its your cd or dpo please? It's nice to know where you are in your cycle to help answer any questions of you should have any. @hydrangea1019‌ @whenweawake‌

@indogbeersiveonlyhadone‌ how long have you been trying?
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing: really trying to hold out until my period is due this time. So December 5 I guess.

Rants/Raves/Chartstalks: FF moved my crosshairs so I'm back to 3DPO again. But that's ok. I agree more with O on CD14 than I did with it on 13. Especially since at 13 it put my coverline below my pre-o temps which seemed cray-cray to. Plus I like our timing more with the CH move. Not the greatest timing but at least we hit O.

GTKY: I haven't been out of the U.S. Much other than Canada and Jamaica. But I would loveeee to go to Australia.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • catwinecatwine member
    edited November 2014

Month/cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: CD 16

Timing: good I guess.

Testing plans: AF is expected around the 26th, so I will wait until next weekend to test

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks:  I have been Googlefating every thing as a possible pregnancy symptom.  Itchy skin, fatigue, food aversion.

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? Canada, where I live since that is the only country I've been to.  I'd like to say Croatia is my favourite though because my mom's family is there and I'm fascinated with that culture.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 

• mrsb30 said:

@indogbeersiveonlyhadone‌ I'm sorry for the bfn and that you're having such a hard time. How long have you been trying?

@mrsb30‌ thank you very much. We have been trying since May. So still not long enough to start getting worried, but you know how it is, it's frustrating and stressful.
  • @nandaboob06‌ we have been trying since may, so I guess it's really still too early to be frustrated like I am... I can't help it though
  • oops @nandaboob08.... thanks for the heads up.  I didn't realize I did that today... I edited my original post to correct it.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• @indogbeersiveonlyhadone‌ I'm sorry for the bfn and that you're having such a hard time. How long have you been trying?
    @mrsb30‌ thank you very much. We have been trying since May. So still not long enough to start getting worried, but you know how it is, it's frustrating and stressful.
    Same here @indogbeersiveonlyhadone -- I have been trying since around April/May and given my temps I think I am out again this month.  We both still have about 5-6 months before we need to really worry though.  As I'm sure you've heard it can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive with good timing.  

Also, 10 dpo is still pretty early to test, so hopefully you're not out yet! 
    TTC since 5/2014 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @nandaboob06‌ we have been trying since may, so I guess it's really still too early to be frustrated like I am... I can't help it though
  • Month/cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -1, O, +1

Testing plans: Only if period doesn't come.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I have had a headache all day.

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? I've always been fascinated with Australia. Not sure why, but I will go there one day.
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hugs to all the ladies getting/anticipating BFNs this round! Bodies suck. 

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/9 (or 24/9, I feel like I marked the wrong day for AF)

Timing: -5, O (l'm looking at you, hubby) 

Testing plans: Thanksgiving, if AF doesn't come. I don't think it happened. We only took one shot, and I don't know, I feel more "balanced" in my body than usual. Basically, my body isn't being a B, so I doubt there's a hormone cocktail brewing. Oh well.

Rave/Rant mix: DH was adamant we "don't bring the baby into sex" and didn't like me telling him how making a baby friggin works. But now all of our friends are KTFU or already have kids, so now he's texting me from guys night asking me how many days until our next fertile window. Thanks, ladies, for getting knocked up! One couple's been trying for over two years, the other for just over a year, so I'm happy and not jealous, though worried it's going to take us that long. 

GTKY: This is a toughie. Tie between Scotland, Australia, and New Zealand, all of which I need to visit again (or just move there).
    :-<
    BabyGaga
  • Sending creepy internet hugs for all the BFNs and CD1s. Those suck.

Month/cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -5, -3 and O

Testing plans: I caved this morning and took a $ store test. Going to wait till tomorrow and see what a frer says before I get too excited.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: My temp took a major temp drop yesterday and I thought I was out. Then it shot back up where it's been the few days before.

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? I'm not really sure I have a favorite right now. I would really like to go back to Montana.

The little guys, Shadow and Bobby (aka Shabby)

Married: 4/14/2012
    TTC #1 since 9/14   BFP! 11/22/14  M/C 1/1/15
    Me: 31 DH: 41
    Dx: Hashimoto's Thyroiditis - 2000, Lichen Sclerosus - 2013

"I'm a lady with the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor."

• Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: Thanksgiving weekend

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Still spotting like a mofo. I feel out...which I guess is OK with me. I wasn't expecting immediate success and I could stand to get some booster shots and whatnot.

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? Germany...I'm super homesick.
    Anniversary
    Me: 27 | DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Month/cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: decent

Testing plans: none, waiting to see if my period shows up

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I was hit with a gnarly cold out of nowhere on Thursday. Took a few ibuprofen between Thursday and Friday. Googled too much about it messing with implantation and trying not count myself out yet. No more ibuprofen while TTC.

GTKY: What's your favorite country and why? I unfortunately haven't had much travel outside the U.S. But I've always had a strong pull to England. Hope to visit soon.
  • @indogbeersiveonlyhadone‌ I understand your frustration. I think regardless of the amount of time you have been trying, ttc is hard. It's a letdown every month. We have only been trying for 5 months, but it still get frustrating/disappointing. I know it can take a healthy couple a year, but when cd1 rolls around I get sad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"