March 2015 Moms

baby girls?

Is it true if your having a girl baby boys are suppose to like you and baby girl are not?

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Do you mean like a daddy's girl and and Mommy's boy? My DD is obsessed with her dad so yes it feels sometimes she likes him more but I thinks it's sweet and he is a wonderful father so what can you do. I am having another girl and can't say if she will be the same I imagine all kids regardless of sex are different. Just be a great mom and don't worry your kid will love you.
  • Yesss that Exactly what I am talking about
  • I think she is talking about the old wive's tale that says if you are pregnant with a girl, little boys will want to be all around you and if it's a boy then the opposite. Another one of the sex determination "tricks".

OP, if that's what you mean---it is just an OWT just like so many of the others.

Yess that's Exactly what I am talking about
  • janaewj said:

Is it true if your having a girl baby boys are suppose to like you and baby girl are not?

Omg yes that is so true! All of those hateful baby girls totes means you're having a boy!
    Because before I got pregnant boys and girls liked me but since I been pregnant the boys wills not come to me but girls will But I'm having a girl
  • Well both my kids still like me, so I must be having a unicorn.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • janaewj said:

I think she is talking about the old wive's tale that says if you are pregnant with a girl, little boys will want to be all around you and if it's a boy then the opposite. Another one of the sex determination "tricks".

OP, if that's what you mean---it is just an OWT just like so many of the others.

Yess that's Exactly what I am talking about
    Thanks for coming back to check the answer. Definitely this is an old wives tale. If you wanted to find out the sex why didn't you just find out at your 20 wk ultrasound??
    I did I'm suppose to be having a girl
  • OMG...marked as a real answer...love tit & all... I just... I'm glad you guys know me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"