Trouble TTC
Options

AW: Pity party for me...and then some cheers [loss mentioned]

saritacwsaritacw member
edited November 2014 in Trouble TTC

I've had a rough couple of months but I'm about ready to re-start on the whole TTC adventure again. I had a MC back in September. To all who have experienced that, I'm sorry. It's not fun. Then in Oct DH and I decided we needed a pattern-interrupt to get out of feeling sorry for ourselves. So we decided to go do something we love that we aren't be able to do if I'm pregnant -- we went dirt bike riding which I've been doing for years. And I crashed and broke my clavicle and had to have surgery to fix it. That happened the day after I gave notice at one job which meant that I got to start my new job with my arm in a sling while still needing narcotics to control the pain.

But now I'm a couple weeks in to the job, I am starting to be able to move my arm around a bit, rarely taking pain meds and most exciting of all: after my next AF I'm cleared to start TTC again which means that I'll be able to have a fun Holiday Season and start the new year feeling like I've got my normal life back again.

So -- pity party for me for just a minute because of the tough 3 months I'm just getting coming out of and then cheers for a fun holiday season and the start of a hopeful New Year.

Anyone else feeling hopeful? Please share why! I'd like to cheer you on too.

***** All Welcome *****
***** Siggy Warning *****

TTC since Dec, 2012. Me: 33; DH: 34

- Ultrasound to look at "lay of the land": normal
- Blood work: normal
- OPKs and ultrasound to confirm ovulation: Yes
- SA for DH: Normal (a couple numbers on the low side of normal)
- HSG: Normal
- Doing several cycles of Letrozole, TI and progesterone
    - Aug cycle of Letrozole, TI and progesterone came back with a BFP-MC at 7 weeks.
- Benched until Jan
- Starting Letrozole, TI, Progesteron and HCG Trigger in Feb cycle

Re: AW: Pity party for me...and then some cheers [loss mentioned]

• Options
    Oh no, you poor thing! I hope it was a truly epic dirt bike ride before the fall. :)

I'm glad the timing works out well for a good holiday break. Welcome, and good luck!
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options

@Iputketchuponketchup Thanks for the tip. I guess that would have been the right thing to do from the beginning. Sorry 'bout that.

@triathlete23 Wow! you do have some exciting things to look forward to. I'll definitely be cheering you on! That's a very cool thing.

@rainbowbridge14 I'm sorry your hopefulness generator is broken. Sometimes that just happens and it's just the way it is, hu? I'm sorry. I wish for you to find some hope, but I know that's not always an option so instead I'll wish for you some really fun events and experiences to distract you from all this for a while.

@bunnyberry I don't know if it was exactly epic to watch but I was having a really fun day and figure it's better to do it that way than falling out of bed or something lame like that (which is what I did when I was 3 years old.... )  :) I think the universe thought I needed a better story than falling out of bed and gave me a motorcycle crash instead.

***** All Welcome *****
    ***** Siggy Warning *****

TTC since Dec, 2012. Me: 33; DH: 34

- Ultrasound to look at "lay of the land": normal
    - Blood work: normal
    - OPKs and ultrasound to confirm ovulation: Yes
    - SA for DH: Normal (a couple numbers on the low side of normal)
    - HSG: Normal
    - Doing several cycles of Letrozole, TI and progesterone
        - Aug cycle of Letrozole, TI and progesterone came back with a BFP-MC at 7 weeks.
    - Benched until Jan
    - Starting Letrozole, TI, Progesteron and HCG Trigger in Feb cycle

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"