May 2014 Moms
Options

FFFC

Sorry I had to start it! Let's get it going!

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I hate when people cannot distinguish between "quite" and "quiet" drives me insane!!! And they are educated people! Use the right one look it up!
  • Options
    background: we CD during day and use disposables @ night.

DS had a pee-out last night. we were too tired to deal with it, so we just put a PLU cover on him, and let it ride. 

DS didn't DAF and neither did we.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our apartment complex wouldn't let us keep our dog anymore. He really has been such an annoyance to me because he's big and always in the way is such a tiny apartment. I only kept his around for dh. I'm secretly loving having him gone. And he is much happier where he is (mil) who now lives on 3 acres and he has 5 other dogs to run with. Much better for him. We will be taking him back when we move soon and I feel bad to take him away from all of that. But we will be in a 3 bedroom with a small area for him to run outside and a much nicer neighborhood with a park

It's a BOY

• Options
    Pee-out! Great phrase, @andoll8‌ , I'm going to borrow it. DD had a pee-out herself last night and was howling mad about it. So I changed her, put her in a new onesie and sleeper. But her favorite sleep sack was really wet, too. So I put the hairdryer on it for a couple minutes. Stinky but dry!
  • Options
    becole42 said:

We do the angel tree and I always pick toys (and get them what they want- wtf babybarlow's friend?) but I never pick the clothes ones. I know kids need clothes but I'd much rather buy toys!

At my old job, we did something similar and the kid I got "needed" a headset for his X Box. WTF. I got it but never did that again. Someone actually complained to the head of the program that the kids didn't seem that needy and their response was that they don't screen the requests.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @becole42‌ I do that all the time!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ILs are crazy. I'm mad at my MIL and FIL and have no intention of giving them another chance even though I told DH I would. The short version is DH was very sick and in the hospital. They live about 1 hr 45 min away. They kept making excuses why they couldn't come visit DH, such as his dad didn't want to drive in the rain. I had to beg them to come. And they made this very stressful situation worse. Who needs to be convinced to visit their son in the hospital????
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My 2nd one today. My SIL is barely 6 mo pregnant and yesterday her and my BIL came over for dinner and she was talking about how uncomfortable she is already. I may have been a little mean and said "girl you have no idea what uncomfortable is." Give it two months and then talk to me. This is her first pregnancy and she's drama.
  • Options
    Plus one for crazy in laws. Mine are rude and unbearable. Can't wait for thanksgiving at their house. Not. @THD7580‌ I have a friend who's 4 months pregnant and complains about how much she's showing. I told her it doesn't even look like she has gas, let alone a pregnant belly. Lol
    Mind boggling... why in the hell would you complain about showing when you are pregnant?  I was excited and probably thought I showed more than others thought.
    I was upset that I wasn't showing enough! I know, I know........
    May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It is a RARE occasion (and big sale) that my kids get new clothes. We do consignment all the way. They get too dirty and grow way too fast!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I thought t swift said "Starbucks lovers" in her song.

I love that song too.
  • Options
    ns1 said:

It is a RARE occasion (and big sale) that my kids get new clothes. We do consignment all the way. They get too dirty and grow way too fast!

I'll buy used any day before going to the store to buy new.
  • Options

Plus one for crazy in laws. Mine are rude and unbearable. Can't wait for thanksgiving at their house. Not.

@THD7580‌ I have a friend who's 4 months pregnant and complains about how much she's showing. I told her it doesn't even look like she has gas, let alone a pregnant belly. Lol

Mind boggling... why in the hell would you complain about showing when you are pregnant?  I was excited and probably thought I showed more than others thought.

Right? I wore tight shorts every where so everyone could see my "bump" and sometimes I even did the ole belly rub just so people didn't just think I was really out of shape

It's a BOY

• Options
    I wish they made unisom for infants so I could get one night of rest without my daughter tossing and turning and she would sleep peacefully through the night. I would have no guit in giving her a sleep aid.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I needed to sleep well two nights ago. I broke out the Percocet and had some wine. I slept 7 hours straight.

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I cant put DD in her swing. For the past 2+ months she climbs out of the bouncy seat and swing, even if we strap her in!
  • Options

I wish they made unisom for infants so I could get one night of rest without my daughter tossing and turning and she would sleep peacefully through the night. I would have no guit in giving her a sleep aid.

Benedryl?
  • Options
    athn64 said:

I spent all day yesterday on Facebook trying to score a LBD Christmas diaper. I did, but feel kind of silly about it now.

Did you do any bidding on the auctions?? I'm not gonna lie, I was stalking for entertainment!

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    @THD7580‌ I thought about it, but wouldn't it be awful to give her allergy medicine for my own personal gain? Or is it socially acceptable and it's just my own guilt telling me not to.
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    athn64 said:

@pistolpackinmomma Lol. No. DH would have fit if I paid anywhere near that much for a diaper. They all started out too rich for me (and by that I mean that by the time I saw them, they were much too high). I got one of the selfie game ones.

Yeah I couldn't believe the prices! Wowza!!!

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options

Even though I know I shouldn't I put DD in her swing sometimes to nap because I know she will sleep at least an hour or more, then I go take a nice long nap too!

We just did this this morning so I could go to the gym and DH could clean up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@THD7580‌ I thought about it, but wouldn't it be awful to give her allergy medicine for my own personal gain? Or is it socially acceptable and it's just my own guilt telling me not to.

Eh benedryl isn't really anything you couldn't just give every once in a while. My sister had to give it to my nephew so she could sleep too and him because he was an awful sleeper. And my cousin whose a nurse practitioner always says use that over any kind of sleep aid even for adults as well.
  • Options
    THD7580 said:

Eh benedryl isn't really anything you couldn't just give every once in a while. My sister had to give it to my nephew so she could sleep too and him because he was an awful sleeper. And my cousin whose a nurse practitioner always says use that over any kind of sleep aid even for adults as well.
    Agreed. My friend, who's a nurse, says all her colleagues who have kids use Benadryl for their own purposes (particularly on airplanes, apparently).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"