January 2014 Moms

Dear Starbucks, I have had it!

Let me preface this with that I worked in food and service industry. I never ever send anything back at a restaurant. I am a nice person! Granted I have morning caffeine rages. 

I have moved to a new neighborhood and started stopping by a new drive through at Starbucks. I kid you not it takes 15-20 minutes to get a cup of coffee . There are 4-5 people working at that location at any time. The drive way is about 30 yards; how can it take this long? Am I being unreasonable here? I emailed the customer service and told them about what is going on. 

If you use Sbux's drive through, do you wait that long? 
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimage

Re: Dear Starbucks, I have had it!

• The one closest to my place is like that. Takes for.ev.er in the drive thru. Also, their sign says they open at 6:00AM weekday mornings. Often times at 6:15 they still aren't open! When you only have so much time to get to work they need to get it together!
  • Loading the player...
  • mamatoosh I know but I usually have J in the back and it is pain in the behind to get him out and then put him back in. 

imageimage

• I find the Starbucks near me (there is like 5) are slow all the time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• armfruit I know that quality takes time, my cousin worked at Starbucks for the longest time so I get it. I just want my fix in the morning is all!

imageimage

• We just got a drive thru Starbucks....sooooo freaking stoked! Anyway, I was literally at the window waiting for my friend's Carmel frapp for just about 10 mins....I looked at the time when I ordered to when I drove away...10 mins...I only knew bc I realized I was going to be late to MOPS. That's a long time for a drive thru. They also have a panera drive thru....I can't imagine how long that takes!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Before I moved I would car pool to work with a friend and she always needed her coffee before work and it seemed it just depended who was working, some days we would be through the drive through in no time others we would sit forever! Normally those would be the days we left a few minutes late ;)
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• I have noticed a difference in service and wait times from big cities where there are a million Starbucks and other coffee shops competing, to small towns where they're the only coffee stop and can take their sweet time because you won't go anywhere else. It makes me nuts.
  • I would suggest a new coffee shop! But I'm not a huge sbux fan
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• @aessary03 thank you for coming back! To all of you really!

I really like paying with my phone.

imageimage

• Closest Starbucks to me is 2 hours away :( That is a long wait though, no one needs to waste time waiting that long in the mornings, hopefully at least the drink is done to perfection so it would be worth the wait.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"