Cloth Diapering

~~~FFFCs~~~ AKA Gifferiffic confessions!

stoneycakesstoneycakes member
edited November 2014 in Cloth Diapering
It's Friday! You know what to do.

Re: ~~~FFFCs~~~ AKA Gifferiffic confessions!

• stoneycakesstoneycakes member
    edited November 2014
    Last week you guys didn't really come through with the sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll confessions, so it would be nice if you could make up for that this week. 

• Loading the player...
  • Oooooh.  I have an idea.  We should all choose appropriate gifs to go along with our confessions!

• Memes are acceptable if you can't get gifs to work.

• Okay.  I really have to go paint stuff now.  

• I bribed my toddler with honey combs this morning.

She wanted to wear her pajamas to school today.  I said she could have honey combs if she got dressed.

I also bought her a new set of plastic cups from Ikea.  They were a 1.99.  They were cute.  We didn't need them.  I bought them anyway.  I'm such a sucker.
  • I'm working today...and loving the peace and quiet away from home. M slept from 3a-6a with the rest of the night waking every 45 minutes. I am definitely going to fit shopping into my work day because I need a thanksgiving day outfit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MandmeeshMandmeesh member
    edited November 2014
    Grocery shopping with mh makes me want to scream
    I get so mad because all he does is walk around holding M, NOT helping with the shopping at all!!!! We were there for over an hour: Ya know what he added to the cart? Mayo and a case of soda

• My husband is gone on a business trip...
    My cold turned into a sinus and ear infection.  My antibiotics are making me soo sick...
    DD#1 is sick...
    DD#3 has diarrhea and a bad diaper rash.  DH comes home just in time to go deer hunting this weekend.  I feel like am a majorly failing as a mom.  I caved and called my mom and said...
    So now she is coming here this weekend...
    If I start to feel better I will be like...

• candlequeencandlequeen member
    edited November 2014
    You want a confession? Here it is! Last time I was pregnant I was all "let the baby come when she's ready" this time I'm like "gtfo kid!"

We've been humping like rabbits and I've been taking evening prim oil and walking and NOTHING! well I'm dilated but that's it.

2nd confession: there is a lady I work with who says she can get me some pain meds after I have the baby and I'm seriously considering it. Tylenol with codeine did nothing for my pain last time and I had a seCond degree tear.
    So there's your sex and drugs. :D
    Edit: I meant tear not year

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I found the Christmas radio station on the way to work and was like

I just got a phone call telling me my garland is ready.  I kind of want to put it up this weekend, but SAK is so adamantly against Christmas before Thanksgiving, that I'm afraid the neighbors might judge me.
    DO IT!

• LLOL, stringy.  That face!
  • edited November 2014
    So, as I'm entering my new healthier lifestyle I'm finding it very hard to break certain habits. I've been doing really really well this week. I started off going head first, then scaled it back a bit to make it more suited to my body. However, I had a moment of weakness. I made myself some chocolate pudding the other night, and ate all of it.

At first I was all:

Now I'm all:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mh and I ate a dozen donuts yesterday. Mmm

• I'm going to convince DH that he should just stay home from grocery shopping with DS tomorrow because I'm buying for Thanksgiving and don't want a situation like this happening:

Really I just want to go alone so I can feel like this:
    I'm totally judging that cart (I know it's not yours).  Soda, soda, soda, chips, pretzels, more chips, still more chips, coffee creamer??
  • I bought a meat hammer today.

• I don't GIF. 

Also, we went on vacation and I didn't take E's cloth, and with the way the trip went, I'm glad that I had disposables!

• ALTHOUGH I am so effing stressed out right now that I'm actually getting contractions from how worked up I am. Sooo.... image
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Drink a wine cooler. Apparently in the 80's they started labor, if not then you got a wine cooler! Or eff the cooler bring on the merlot.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sarenu1 said:
    I'm going to convince DH that he should just stay home from grocery shopping with DS tomorrow because I'm buying for Thanksgiving and don't want a situation like this happening:

Really I just want to go alone so I can feel like this:
    I'm totally judging that cart (I know it's not yours).  Soda, soda, soda, chips, pretzels, more chips, still more chips, coffee creamer??
    I'm such a cart judger too
    Wait, are you guys missing the child under all that?
    Isn't that how you keep a kid in one place when shopping?
  • My armpits were extra sweaty today and I can totally smell the leftover stink on my sweater. I'm not changing my shirt tho bc no one is here but the kids and I don't want to make more laundry for myself.
    the only time I feel guilty is for bedtime.  Lying-down nursing…my pit is right in M's poor face. llol 
    I do try to wear a tshirt though instead of a tank top

• I decided the truck wreath confession is too morbid, so I'm skipping it. However...

I just found coconut milk caramel sauce at whole foods.
    I'm eating it with a spoon.

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"