February 2013 Moms

FFFC

Time to 'fess up, let's hear it, ladies!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

Re: FFFC

• ? So I capitalized FFFC in the title... I guess TB doesn't like that?

Anyway:
    -This cycle I started POAS at 9dpo. I feel a little justified in doing so because in the past I've gotten my BFPs at 10dpo, 11dpo, and 9dpo. Still, I know all the advice everywhere says to wait longer.

-I was kind of hoping we would get lucky on our first cycle again (we needed 4 cycles for DD1 and 1 cycle for the m/c and DD2). Obviously it would be nice for it to be easy, but the real reason was because I liked the potential EDD. ::commence eye-rolling at self::

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP

• DC2London said:
    This is pretty bad.  I'm ashamed.
    Rhys is in the "NONONONO NO DIAPERS" stage so I let him wear underpants at home for limited periods of time.  Yesterday we were in a rush heading to the grocery store.  As we were checking out I noticed a small puddle on the floor where my kids had been standing.  I whispered to Jack, "Buddy did you have an accident?"  He said he didn't.  The super sweet check out clerk said, "Oh it's probably apple cider or something.  Don't worry about it, we'll mop it up."

As I was lifting Rhys into his car seat I realized he had no diaper on.

Yep.  My kid peed on the grocery store floor.  
    =))

• Loading the player...
  • DC2London said:

jeans suck.  I could never wear jeans again and be perfectly happy.

I am so glad you said this. I used to wear jeans every single day and it didn't bother me one bit. Now it's probably a combination of being used to wearing sweats/yoga pants and my flabby baby belly, but I think they are so uncomfortable. I thought there was something wrong with me.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• kelly321 said:
    Anyway:
    -This cycle I started POAS at 9dpo. I feel a little justified in doing so because in the past I've gotten my BFPs at 10dpo, 11dpo, and 9dpo. Still, I know all the advice everywhere says to wait longer.

I POAS the day my period was due. TTC makes me cray cray. Yes I said cray cray ;)
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • kelly321 said:
    Anyway:

I POAS the day my period was due. TTC makes me cray cray. Yes I said cray cray ;)
    I don't think I'm capable of waiting that long. I have 15 day LPs. That is a long freaking time to wait.

• kelly321 said:
    kelly321 said:
    Anyway:

I don't think I'm capable of waiting that long. I have 15 day LPs. That is a long freaking time to wait.
    Dude this cycle is screwing me over. I think this is going to be a 37-40 day cycle (average was 33). I just want my freaking period to start! }:( This all kinds of f's up my charting.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Yay, congrats!!!

• DC2London said:
    Jeans are just so stiff.  And the seams.  I just.....no.
    I wore mostly maternity jeans even after having DD. I still had them, no one can really tell that they are maternity unless I tell them, and who wants to wear  regular jeans after having that wonderful experience of maternity clothes....regular jeans are exhausting. I fully intend to continue wearing them after this babe too.
  • @thejack, on the July board? What happened?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Poppy523 said:
    I like Uggs and I wear them with leggings...that is all. Phew, I feel better getting that off my chest! ;)
    Hahaha!  I love my Uggs too

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• @kleigh926‌ just a heads up if you are nursing, but according to kellymom.com, your best weight loss comes between 3-6 months. That's when your milk has the highest fat content. So if you are nursing, it should only be another month for you before those lbs melt off (with decent eating)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Rosebean said:

@kleigh926‌ just a heads up if you are nursing, but according to kellymom.com, your best weight loss comes between 3-6 months. That's when your milk has the highest fat content. So if you are nursing, it should only be another month for you before those lbs melt off (with decent eating)

Nope, not nursing. I have no excuse to be holding onto extra weight, lol

• Puck1182 said:

I am a total creeper and love looking in people's windows when I take our dog for walks at night.

me too. And I'm totally jealous of the woman on my street she had 5 children and her house is ALWAYS so clean and nicely decorated.
    her floors actually shine in the sun

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Sagen said:

I have been really good about work out 4-5 times a week, and you would never know because I don't have the will power to totally change up my diet. I eat ok, but I mean last night I ate a a lot of peppermint ice cream before bed, so you know. It is ok I will just forever be skinny fat. Ok looking in clothes, as long as my shirt is flouncy enough to hide my muffin top!

I run and workout only to support my diet, which is absolutely terrible...
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• expatmama said:
    DS2 started to throw a fit yesterday when I wouldn't give him any Sriracha sauce so I put a tiny bit on his plate and he ate it exuberantly and then got really really mad. He actually dealt with it better than I thought. I think he will like spicy when he gets bigger, but not yet.
    This exact same thing happened in our house last week.  That is hilarious.
    Mom to 3 year-old girl and 1 year-old boy
  • I am watching a recording of how to get away with murder and considering whether or not I can apply this to H. Seriously. I cleaned our house top to bottom for his visiting parents and he asked me if I was planning on leaving my mess (a pan from some eggs I fried) in the kitchen. I just about clocked him in the head with the pan.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Rosebean said:

I am watching a recording of how to get away with murder and considering whether or not I can apply this to H. Seriously. I cleaned our house top to bottom for his visiting parents and he asked me if I was planning on leaving my mess (a pan from some eggs I fried) in the kitchen. I just about clocked him in the head with the pan.

no jury in the land would convicted you..well at least if there was a woman on it

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"