Infertility

***Hanging on to a Dream informal check in 11/20***

Hey girls! An informal check in this week as I am stuck at work :(
So let us know what is new with you or what is on your mind!

QOTW: Are you hosting Thanksgiving or going somewhere?
*Losses mentioned*
Me: 34 DH:32
TTC #1 since Dec 2011
HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
 IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
PAIF/SAIF Welcome
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ***Hanging on to a Dream informal check in 11/20***

• Boo work! 
    Finally an update for me, testing is all done. I get to call on my day 1 in December to get my meds all ordered and insurance approved. Then as long as I O'd I can start the Lupron shots around the 29th or 30th. So everything should be falling into place to start and get through in January. 

QOTW: We are (thankfully) going to my Aunt and Uncles house for Thanksgiving this year. I'm not big on hosting. And I'm really just looking forward to Friendsgiving that Saturday. 
  • Hi ladies. I guess I am back here. FET #2 was a bust. Due to holidays and everything in December, I'm on hold for now. Probably going to try IVF#2 in January. We still have 7 frosties, but we are through half of what we had with nothing to show for it. Figure we should bank some more embryos before I get too much older. Pretty bummed right now. On the plus side, I am having fun with a new group of foster kittens that I brought home yesterday. Kittens make everything at least a little better. :-)

QOTD: We always spend Thanksgiving with DHs extended family... About 50 people crammed into his aunt's smallish ranch in the middle of nowhere small Midwestern town about a 2.5 hour drive away. I only get the day off work, so it will be a looooong day.

*************Siggy Warning. Loss mentioned.************

Me: 36, DH:37

Married 4/2010, TTC since 7/2011

Dx: Officially Unexplained (I have Polycystic Ovaries diagnosed via ultrasound, but few classic PCOS symptoms, he has mild MF issues. So... not issue free, but nothing so severe as to explain IF)

I also deal with post-surgical Hypothyroidism following Thyroid Cancer in 2009, but under control with Levothyroxine

4 months Clomid (thinned lining) and 10 months Letrozole (every indication that I responded perfectly)

6 failed IUIs in 2013, 3 with trigger

IVF #1 in March 2014

ER 3/21/14, 31R/21F, 12 frosties!

ET 3/26/14, 1 perfect blast transferred: BFN

FET#1 5/28/14, 2 "beautiful" early blasts transferred. BFP!!

Beta #1 (6/11/14) 798; Beta #2 (6/18/14) 7,966.

1st u/s (6/25/14) showed 2 sacs, 1 empty & 1 with a beautiful little bean doing what it needs to do!

EDD 2/14/15, missed miscarriage, DX: Trisomy 21. D&C 8/1/14

FET#2 Transferred 3 embies, 2 looking pretty good, one not so much. BFN.

IVF#2 January 2015, tentative ER 1/23

• Loading the player...
  • We had our followup appt to get the results from our sperm fragmentation test. it was abnormal at about 70%. Which sucks. Apparently he was more worried that there was significant levels of free radicals in the sample as well as a fair amount of immature.
    So he's putting him on an antioxidant diet for a month and then rescheduling the advanced analysis with an ED for a week ejac orders for the week of the sample which is odd to me.
    I'm a little irked at all this. The way the clinic works it will probably be march before we cycle which drives me crazy. The three year mark. Ugh I wanted progress before then.
    Ontop of all this the night before our appointment my grandfather was put in the hospital for a stroke. He seems to be doing ok thankfully but it was hard to see him like that and I stayed with him up all night before our appt. He's already regained use of his arm and leg but his speech is really slurred. I hope he can come home soon.
    We were supposed to have Thanksgiving with him and my Nana, I have no idea what the plan is now.

TTC since March of 2012
    Me: 27 Dh: 35 Testing Begins 3/5/13
    Six SA's show DH has low numbers across the board = severe MFI
    Genetic testing for me = MTHFR+, also carrier for blood clotting disorder Otherwise all else normal
    Dh's karotype= Normal!!
     Mini-IVF/ICSI - July -August 2014 - 1R,M,&F Transferred 1 Grade 1 Morula-5dt - BFFN

• Spring78 said:

Hi ladies. I guess I am back here. FET #2 was a bust. Due to holidays and everything in December, I'm on hold for now. Probably going to try IVF#2 in January. We still have 7 frosties, but we are through half of what we had with nothing to show for it. Figure we should bank some more embryos before I get too much older. Pretty bummed right now. On the plus side, I am having fun with a new group of foster kittens that I brought home yesterday. Kittens make everything at least a little better. :-)

QOTD: We always spend Thanksgiving with DHs extended family... About 50 people crammed into his aunt's smallish ranch in the middle of nowhere small Midwestern town about a 2.5 hour drive away. I only get the day off work, so it will be a looooong day.

So sorry @Spring78‌ . Kittens do make things better :)
    *Losses mentioned*
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• AFM, RE appt next wed. Hopefully we will get a plan into place.
    I'm so happy my last nutritionist appt went great. I have reached benchmark goals still not to my final goal but I feel so much better than I had in a long time.

QOtW : we are hosting. My family is flying over and we always have friends over that can't get to family for the holidays. So far the head count is at 12
    *Losses mentioned*
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Hi Ladies!

Nothing new to report. Still waiting for January so we can do IVF #2. I can't believe the months are flying by so fast. So glad that this is a short work week. I can't wait until Thursday.

QOTW-I'm not really hosting or going anywhere. I have Thanksgiving dinner at my house, and usually a couple of family members will stop by to visit, but that is about it. I am looking forward to a quiet Thanksgiving this year.

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"